Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 02-06-2011 06:54 PM

well the last ever scene doesn't mean it was the last scene of s10e6... they might have already filmed that one. I read that tweet as well and i dont think this person has so much insight in those questions. She just happened to be on the set today...

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MandyM15 - 02-06-2011 07:40 PM

a complete feeling of utter dread has descended on me Confused

Not sure how I could ever cope without Harry and Ruth in my life Huh

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 02-06-2011 08:14 PM

Red Mag must have been rubbing that crystal ball pretty hard today to see into the future and know what the viewing figures are for season ten and know that the BBC have pulled the plug. Listen to what Sam Vincent and Lara Pulver have said, no decision has been made.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 02-06-2011 08:43 PM

*Agress with TL*
Someone from Red mag might get their backsides kicked for that tweet... and if they turn out to be wrong *shakes head*
Sam has no idea about it, Lara also said the same thing... Ian Wylie has said nothing...So I trust nothing thats been said... once one of those people or the BBC says it, then believe it. Also Lara said they were still filming for a few weeks so... how could today be the "last scene"? Hmmmmm
It's annoying when people make accusations and they have nothing to back it up Wink

I do wonder though where people (Red mag this time) are getting the ideas from? Or are they simply speculating on rumours they've heard?

Edit: It could be the last scene... equally it might not be, and even if it was, why haven't they been asked NOT to post it all over Twitter, surely they'd be warned to keep it a secret

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MandyM15 - 02-06-2011 08:45 PM

from what I understand the woman in question didn't go in her role as deputy ed at Red but because her sister won a visit to the set of Spooks in a charity auction and she went along as her plus one... PF did once say they filmed out of sequence so maybe they did film the last scene today .....

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 02-06-2011 08:47 PM

I need a pep talk. That tweet is making me depressed! She said her sister bought the pass to the set at a fundraiser auction. But wouldn't they make her sign something telling her to keep her mouth shut? How would she know it was the last scene ever for the last season ever? They do film scenes out of order, so it's possible, but I can't believe they'd tell a visitor that kind of information and then run the risk of letting her blab it all over twitter, which she did.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MandyM15 - 02-06-2011 08:49 PM

I would find it surprising if they'd let anyone who wasn't part of the crew onto such an important and secretive set, very odd...I did tweet her back to find out how she knew it was the last scene, no reply yet!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 02-06-2011 08:52 PM

Definately langley!
Filming is amost as secretive as being in MI5 itself... you can't just blab it out in Twitter, surely they'd at least tell her not to speak to anyone about it or do something to stop her, also I couldn't believe they'd let her in to see the last scene, or a scene of such importance Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - DogSoSmall - 02-06-2011 08:56 PM

Sounds to me like a PF jest. He was probably teasing them.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - langley - 02-06-2011 08:56 PM

Thanks, Forever Secret! I need to keep my spirits up and that helped!
DogSoSmall, you are probably right - they just told her that to throw her off the trail! I can just imagine PF teller her as a tease. I'm going with that theory!