Spooks Forum
Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes (/thread-1404.html)

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 02-06-2011 09:00 PM

Could be DogSoSmall Wink
Welcome langley Wink Just trying to spread the cheer haha
Come on guys heads held high... Kudos said nothing.. BBC said nothing, and they know, only they know so listen to them Wink
Someone also said they saw Nicola Walker yesterday, but she wasn't filming, or she'd just been filming and wasn't at the time they saw her so they are still out and about Wink

Surely Sam would tell us if he knew anything he could share Wink
Also... the same person again just said the same thing... but hasn't said how they "Know" its the last one... which isn't helping Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 02-06-2011 09:05 PM

I don't care whether she was there as a guest or not, she's deputy editor of Red Mag apparently and thefore should know better about telling spoilers. They do film out of order, we all know that. Come on guys, do you REALLY think they would let two complete unvetted strangers onto the Grid to view the last ever scene and even if they were mad enough to do that, not get them to sign a non disclosure form?? Naaaaaaaaaaa.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Forever Secret - 02-06-2011 09:13 PM

EXXXXXACTLY! *Salutes Tea Lady*
It's probably made people more angry than worried to be honest...
If she reveals anything about the scene, then there'll be trouble on Twitter,
People have to remember that anyone and everyone can see Tweets on there, they could be spoilers to one person ad not to another, it depends on what you regard a spoilers really... and unless info comes from someone trustworthy (Lara Pulver, Sam Vincent, Jon Brackley ect) then don't trust it Wink
Would the writters and the crew be as daft as to let someone who won this 'thing' at an auction watch the last scene of the last series? Nope...
They've been really careful this year about pics taken when they're filming out in the open as well to stop spoilers, Sam said it himself, the odd pic here and there is fine... if that's happened, I very much doubt they'd let people in on possibly the biggest potential spoiler in the show

*Is calm*

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 02-06-2011 10:00 PM

Agree with TeaLady... I think everybody on the set must sign the paper that they will keep their mouths shut... There was this other tweet from some tv person who also was on the set and had seen some spoiler scene but must keep it to herself as promised!!!

Im more worried about R not beeing on that scene! Want her to be on as many scenes w H as possible in s10!!! Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - YoungHarryFan - 02-06-2011 11:30 PM

Totally agree with the above comments. Keep the faith, guys.

The very last scene of any of the series, and especially if this is the last ever, would be a very closely guarded secret. This is what the show relies upon. I think the cast / Kudos team are having a bit of fun with their fans to put us all in a spin! And it's worked!!

(02-06-2011 10:00 PM)richliga Wrote:  Im more worried about R not beeing on that scene! Want her to be on as many scenes w H as possible in s10!!! Wink

Ruth was probably not on the Grid as she'd just popped out to get her husband some lunch Silba Hope I'm right!!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - richliga - 02-06-2011 11:51 PM

(02-06-2011 11:30 PM)YoungHarryFan Wrote:  The very last scene of any of the series, and especially if this is the last ever, would be a very closely guarded secret. This is what the show relies upon. I think the cast / Kudos team are having a bit of fun with their fans to put us all in a spin! And it's worked!!

Exacly! For instance the last couple of days SF been a bit low on posts and now one tweet and people going crazy!!! Must love twitter!Wink

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - A Cousin - 03-06-2011 01:23 AM

Consider this possibility as well. Perhaps she heard what she wanted to hear and not what was actually said? Perhaps she was told that they were treating the scene as if it were the last because they do not really know what is going to happen yet?

Kicking and screaming, my friends. I'm going down kicking and screaming! Yahoo

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MandyM15 - 03-06-2011 05:20 AM

well, that's interesting..I went onto twitter just now to see if redmag had replied to my tweet and all traces of her original "spoiler" tweet have disappeared!!!

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - Tea Lady - 03-06-2011 05:55 AM

(03-06-2011 05:20 AM)MandyM15 Wrote:  well, that's interesting..I went onto twitter just now to see if redmag had replied to my tweet and all traces of her original "spoiler" tweet have disappeared!!!

How very very odd. Someones given her a kick up the.....I would wager Smile These people really do ruin the chance for other people, who want to go and visit filming at Kudos.

RE: Series 10 Filming & Behind the Scenes - MandyM15 - 03-06-2011 06:13 AM

i think i would have to agree with you there TL :0)