Spooks Forum
Series 10 Casting Discussion - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Casting Discussion (/thread-1405.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - BoHenley - 12-05-2011 10:10 AM

(speculation)...[from the above website]...the double agent being, perhaps, Elena?

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - The_Niece - 12-05-2011 01:10 PM

(12-05-2011 05:59 AM)Forever Secret Wrote:  No idea Wink I don't think there's anything been released about his character yet at all Sad
Spoiler... I don't know if anyone else posted this Wink

http://www.markhamfroggattandirwin.com/news/tom-weston-jones-and-geoffrey-streatfeild-bag-regular-characters-on-spooks/

Tom Weston Jones is in the cast, but not liking the info on his character at all,
he was the actor seen with PF while they were filming a few days ago Wink

I'll have to keep on with the research then Wink thank you!

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - loladom - 12-05-2011 03:19 PM

Seems to me with both this character and the description of Laura's character that perhaps Harry's new team has been forced on him? By an enquiry board? Seems they will both be difficult characters for HP this time around and there will be constant power struggles. I actually disliked the Tom Quinn era for this. Although Adam, Ros and even Lucas challenegd Harry, they always held respect for him as top dog.

Did anyone else notice the website stated this to be the final series of Spooks? Interesting they've done that when no official notice has been made (and I'm taking this as a good sign) But as the artist's agent, perhaps it's a one year contract as a final series? Pure speculation of course!

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - A Cousin - 12-05-2011 04:24 PM

(12-05-2011 03:19 PM)loladom Wrote:  Did anyone else notice the website stated this to be the final series of Spooks?

Yeah, I noticed. Dodgy I just stuffed another imaginary piece of cheesecake in my mouth and chose to ignore it until it is officially announced. Or not. I still hope for not.

This isn't exactly casting and I may have missed something but is there any final word on the writers? Are Jonathan Brackley and Sam Vincent writing all of S10, or have other been hired to write one or two of them? Clearly, JB & SV are the lead writers, but there is usually at least one other in the mix as well?

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - nothingisasitseems - 12-05-2011 05:25 PM

(12-05-2011 03:19 PM)loladom Wrote:  Did anyone else notice the website stated this to be the final series of Spooks? Interesting they've done that when no official notice has been made (and I'm taking this as a good sign) But as the artist's agent, perhaps it's a one year contract as a final series? Pure speculation of course!

I'll believe it when Ian Wylie says so.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - harrbd - 13-05-2011 07:25 AM

(12-05-2011 03:19 PM)loladom Wrote:  Seems to me with both this character and the description of Laura's character that perhaps Harry's new team has been forced on him? By an enquiry board? Seems they will both be difficult characters for HP this time around and there will be constant power struggles. I actually disliked the Tom Quinn era for this. Although Adam, Ros and even Lucas challenegd Harry, they always held respect for him as top dog.

Did anyone else notice the website stated this to be the final series of Spooks? Interesting they've done that when no official notice has been made (and I'm taking this as a good sign) But as the artist's agent, perhaps it's a one year contract as a final series? Pure speculation of course!

I also dislike the internal power struggles.

I wonder if the new guy may be Harry's son or pretending to be Harry's son.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Pseudo - 07-06-2011 08:53 PM

Some casting news, I'll spoiler it just in case:

Spoiler: show
Jeff Mash who appeared in the opening story of the recent series of Doctor Who is appearing in Episode Five as Glenn.

Rick Kissack is appearing as Tom Defoe in an episode directed by Bharat Nalluri, so that's either five or six.

Jack Eve is appearing as a Young Ilya Gavrik in one of the opening episodes.

I'm not sure if this is for the new series or it's an old credit that's just been added to the CV, but Jai Lynch is appearing in an episode directed by Alrick Riley. Which would make it Episode One or Two if it is this series.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - richliga - 08-06-2011 05:30 PM

There has been some discussions about the YOUNG Harry... do u think that the young Harry will be played by PF (might be hard to make him look 20 years younger) or is there someone else playing his part?

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Forever Secret - 08-06-2011 06:01 PM

I think they'd cast someone new to play Harry if there were scenes with him younger.
Couldn't make PF look 20 years younger really, it would look a little odd Wink

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - yorkshiretyke - 08-06-2011 07:34 PM

(08-06-2011 06:01 PM)Forever Secret Wrote:  I think they'd cast someone new to play Harry if there were scenes with him younger.
Couldn't make PF look 20 years younger really, it would look a little odd Wink

ha ha just had flash backs to that blonde wig!!