Spooks Forum
Series 10 Casting Discussion - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 10 (/forum-30.html)
+--- Thread: Series 10 Casting Discussion (/thread-1405.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - xRuthx - 31-03-2011 10:31 PM

OMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CAST MIRANDA RICHARDSON AS A VILLIAN SHOW. PLEASE. She's an astonishing actress and doesn't seem to get the parts at the moment sadly Sad I feel like she would fit right into Spooks.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - pepelow - 01-04-2011 01:32 AM

From Google Alerts and Twitter comes more Series 10 casting news which you can read HERE. Vueltasss My only gripe is that whoever wrote this (reads like a genuine press release) tends to label any member of the Grid a "spy boss"!

Very sad to read about the one cast change and intrigued by the casting of Alice Krige. Wonder if she will give Ruth the kick in the pants re Harry?!

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Fidget - 01-04-2011 02:14 AM

Thanks for the link, I am not upset about the one cast change, the person that has gone never did anything for me unfortunately

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - xRuthx - 01-04-2011 03:58 AM

Well that's disappointing :/

Though I do like that actress. She and RA were the only interesting aspect of Robin Hood series three.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Silktie - 01-04-2011 06:17 AM

(01-04-2011 01:32 AM)pepelow Wrote:  From Google Alerts and Twitter comes more Series 10 casting news which you can read HERE. Vueltasss My only gripe is that whoever wrote this (reads like a genuine press release) tends to label any member of the Grid a "spy boss"!

Very sad to read about the one cast change and intrigued by the casting of Alice Krige. Wonder if she will give Ruth the kick in the pants re Harry?!

Are we sure this article is not an April Fools joke?

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - pepelow - 01-04-2011 06:27 AM

(01-04-2011 06:17 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Are we sure this article is not an April Fools joke?

If it is, then all of the actors and actresses mentioned in what reads like a press release would have to have a great sense of humour in order to allow their names to be used in this manner! Undecided

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Tea Lady - 01-04-2011 06:48 AM

Thanks Pepelow. Why has this come out in the Express and Star though? Never heard of it? Do you think it's a leak?

Wouldn't be surprised about SM if true from what I heard second hand from a member of the crew on last years shoot. She wasn't the boss though?!! I don't think this article is written by someone who knows much about Spooks or has an official press release in front of them from Kudos or the BBC. Not sure I know the other actors mentioned.

I would guess someone has blabbed.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - pepelow - 01-04-2011 06:58 AM

It seems to be a press release which has been picked up by most of the news service. I got it via a Google Alert and its been carried by the Press Association and one of the Bath newspapers. I sincerely hope this is NOT an April Fool's joke because if it is, its in extreme bad taste and plays with the reputation of all of the actors and actresses mentioned in that article. It also purports to quote Simon Crawford-Collins, one of the producers at Kudos.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Tea Lady - 01-04-2011 08:12 AM

It cant be a joke surely? Why does the article have errors in it though if it is a press release? Im a little confused.

RE: Series 10 Casting Discussion - Kazters - 01-04-2011 09:00 AM

http://lifeofwylie.com/2011/04/01/spooks-is-this-the-end-for-harry/

ian whiley is reporting that sophia myles has left spooks after one series