Spooks Forum
Introduction to the Spy Game - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Help & Suggestions (/forum-16.html)
+---- Forum: Spy Game (/forum-31.html)
+---- Thread: Introduction to the Spy Game (/thread-1522.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - George - 16-02-2011 02:19 PM

Nitrus,

this will sound a stupid question, but how does work the blow agent part?

I see a list of agent codes, supposedly only a recruiter knows all his/her agent codes and can blow leaked code that are not part of their agency... Unless he/she is a double agent himself and therefore will blow his/her own agents!

Am I missing something?

George

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - Nitrus - 16-02-2011 02:39 PM

You're spot on, you run the risk of blowing one of your own agents. But there's the fun without a bit of risk?

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - YourFutureMuse - 16-02-2011 07:21 PM

Ooooh this sounds amazing Big Grin
How does it start, just wait to be recruited?

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - Kirayuki - 23-02-2011 02:03 AM

Simply put, yes.
(Or you can ask someone to recruit you if you have an idea about which agency they are in and you want to be in). <--- However this makes people more wary about your intentions.

So it's all a bit grey really. Tongue

Cool

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - Sugar Horse - 23-02-2011 06:04 PM

Any vacancies going!!! I am looking to join a agency.

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - MrsHat - 23-02-2011 11:02 PM

I have the answer to the Building question but I'm having trouble entering it...is there a particular order it needs to go in??

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - Nitrus - 25-02-2011 10:36 PM

I'm going to be resetting the game soon and I like to add/improve things before resetting. Here's what I'm going to be changing so far:

- Agencies will have a single leader (founding member) they alone can upgrade security. They will also have the ability to disband the agency.
- You'll be able to start a new agency from the dashboard if you are not recruited.
- I am seriously considering making it so only adding missions yourself will increase your security level, this game needs to be able to sustain itself for a few days without me having to add missions constantly.
- Also considering implementing the facility to do double agents properly, allowing the double agent to switch between the two different agency dashboards and things like that.
- I'd like to look at improving communication between agents besides PM (suggestions welcome).
- I'd like to add more things that you could buy with points gained from completing missions.

Please let me know in this thread what you think of the above and anything else you would like to add or see improved. Smile

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - expat - 25-02-2011 11:07 PM

(25-02-2011 10:36 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  I'm going to be resetting the game soon and I like to add/improve things before resetting. Here's what I'm going to be changing so far:

- Agencies will have a single leader (founding member) they alone can upgrade security. They will also have the ability to disband the agency.
- You'll be able to start a new agency from the dashboard if you are not recruited. - Like this
- I am seriously considering making it so only adding missions yourself will increase your security level, this game needs to be able to sustain itself for a few days without me having to add missions constantly. - Like this
- Also considering implementing the facility to do double agents properly, allowing the double agent to switch between the two different agency dashboards and things like that.
- I'd like to look at improving communication between agents besides PM (suggestions welcome). - Secured pages/threads for each agency?
- I'd like to add more things that you could buy with points gained from completing missions. - Like this

Also, would like the ability, besides bothering you, to remove agents from agencySilba Sometimes it's necessary.

Comments inline above.

Love, the game, Nitrus. You are personally responsible for a decrease in my productivity at work :-)

Best regards

-expat

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - Nitrus - 25-02-2011 11:12 PM

Yeh only the leader would be able to remove people for obvious reasons but that is something I plan to add.

RE: Introduction to the Spy Game - VaBookworm87 - 26-02-2011 12:03 AM

As far as improving communication, could there be subforums set up for any existing agencies which require a password to access? That way, anyone in the agency can communicate with fellow agency members on whatever topics they wish/collaborate on missions openly, instead of PMing the entire group back and forth?