Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 12-11-2009 09:17 AM

Power to Spookies!! Big Grin

I foresee an A in Geography Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 12-11-2009 09:23 AM

Lol.

... When you use your phone internet to go on spooksforum when you're bored in school :-P

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 12-11-2009 09:42 AM

I was wondering how you could be on-line lol

YKYAFOS when the first thing in the morning is checking new posts on Spooks Forum (before that, was Facebook Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 12-11-2009 04:59 PM

Well it wasn't interesting!!! (Sadly my battery was low, so I couldn't return sooner and reply to your post! lol)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 14-11-2009 05:41 AM

You know you're a fan of Spooks when you're checking this forum in between singing "Ave Maria" Schubert and "Ave Maria" Bach/Gounod at some tasteless gorm's wedding. Via phone.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 15-11-2009 04:03 AM

LOL! That's almost as bad as me reading it on my last trip to Atlanta at every stop along the way.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 15-11-2009 10:37 PM

... When you get back from holiday, exhausted, but still go on the computer to read all of the posts you've missed (you guys write a lot over the course of the weekend!)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - femaleBertieWooster - 16-11-2009 01:13 AM

When every time you back out of your driveway, a van rolls round the corner and creeps along 20 yards behind until they realize you know you're being followed.

When the policeman who writes your first ever speeding ticket is looks like Harry.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - SlideRulesYou - 17-11-2009 02:22 AM

It's 2am and you're supposed to be writing a book review that you told your editor would be finished by the end of the day, but instead find yourself faffing about on a Spooks forum... Another Spooks forum!

Work ethic fail.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-11-2009 01:53 PM

... you find it unreasonable only being allowed to watch Spooks once a week.

(Explanation - my sister has been banned from mentioning Twilight, or doing anything Twilight related around my family. I asked what I should do and my mum first of all suggested not mentioning Spooks at all, banning me from Spooks forum and not watching Spooks. I didn't agree to it. She then said only going on Spooksforum between 7-9pm everyday, and only watching Spooks once a week. I'm not doing this either Wink)