Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 3.75 Average
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
03-09-2009, 06:51 PM
You know you're a fan of spooks when...
For anyone who doesn't know what to do, all you have to do is fill in the sentence "You know you're a fan of spooks when..."

"You know you're a fan of spooks when you get excited because your teacher has the same surname as Malcolm." Cool

"You know you're a fan of spooks when you spend part of your Geography lesson wondering what case studies you learnt last year, and think that the Havensworth Project was one of them." Blush

Sadly all of the above are true...

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
Find all posts by this user
03-09-2009, 09:19 PM
RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...
- When you see the 'new series coming soon' advert on BBC1 and run around the house screaming your head off and nearly give your parents a heart attack Wink
- When you have a countdown to the new series on your desktop.
- When you try and try to get your parents to move to London and join MI5
- You spend free periods at school glued to your ipod or youtube watching a previous series.
- You spend all day thinking of ways to bring characters back and chat non stop at your friends about it until they put up a mental wall against the chatter and roll their eyes.
- You insist on calling your boss Harry because they soooo look like him Wink
- When in London, You eye everyone suspiciously who is wearing a long black coat.
- You SWEAR you saw Harry hiding behind a stall at the local farm market and drag your friend over to look for him (I DID see him! Tongue)
- You 'hang' across the road from Thames House everytime you visit London. Just to see if Adam strolls out Smile
- You take a guided 3 hour tour around Free Mason's Hall (VERY dull) just to say that you've been down a hall that Adam and Harry have walked down, then get your picture taken outside with glasses and a long coat on Big Grin
- You insist at all times that section D does exist and that Spooks is real.
- You spend hours searching for news and spoilers...and go on a spooks forum Tongue

Big Grin Big Grin

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
03-09-2009, 09:45 PM
You know you're a fan of Spooks when you are walking down the street, imagining that you are undercover as you follow the person in front of you..
04-09-2009, 04:25 PM
You know you're a fan when you find out that there was a trailer with Spooks in, and go blitz youtube for half an hour, only to be unable to find it Sad Is it new clips? Waiting for BBC youtube or someone else to upload it...
You know you're a fan of Spooks when the second largest folder on your computer is a Spooks folder (the largest is Doctor Who. That really is sad.)
You know you're a fan of Spooks when you're background photo is edited to look like the bit at the end of every episode (Black and white negative.)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-09-2009, 05:49 PM
(04-09-2009 04:25 PM)almh Wrote:  You know you're a fan when you find out that there was a trailer with Spooks in, and go blitz youtube for half an hour, only to be unable to find it Sad Is it new clips? Waiting for BBC youtube or someone else to upload it...

REALLY?! Big Grin isn't it a bit early?

04-09-2009, 05:54 PM
(04-09-2009 05:49 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  
(04-09-2009 04:25 PM)almh Wrote:  You know you're a fan when you find out that there was a trailer with Spooks in, and go blitz youtube for half an hour, only to be unable to find it Sad Is it new clips? Waiting for BBC youtube or someone else to upload it...

REALLY?! Big Grin isn't it a bit early?

I thought YOU said there was a trailer? Isn't there? I got all excited Sad

04-09-2009, 06:08 PM
noo I meant I did that LAST series lmao Tongue
sorry to get you all excited Blush

04-09-2009, 06:12 PM
(04-09-2009 06:08 PM)Tranquility Wrote:  noo I meant I did that LAST series lmao Tongue
sorry to get you all excited Blush

Angry joking Tongue

04-09-2009, 07:33 PM
You're reading this thread while driving...not that I would do something like that.

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-09-2009, 07:43 PM
OMG DON'T DO THAT!!! lol

You know you're a fan of spooks when you interrupt your conversation with your parent because an update has just come in from Spooks forum, and read the message before continuing said conversation...