Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 21-11-2009 01:56 PM

Why did you ask what you should do? <-- that's where it went wrong lol.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-11-2009 01:58 PM

Because my sister is going to get a hamster! I was going to ask my mum if as a reward I could get some more Spooks stuff!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 21-11-2009 02:01 PM

(21-11-2009 01:53 PM)almh Wrote:  I asked what I should do and my mum first of all suggested not mentioning Spooks at all, banning me from Spooks forum and not watching Spooks. I didn't agree to it. She then said only going on Spooksforum between 7-9pm everyday, and only watching Spooks once a week. I'm not doing this either Wink)

Well, you did ask!Tongue
(21-11-2009 01:58 PM)almh Wrote:  Because my sister is going to get a hamster! I was going to ask my mum if as a reward I could get some more Spooks stuff!

Getting a hamster as a bribe for *not* discussing Twilight? Yeah, you definitely need some spooks stuff. Tell your mum we all said so.Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-11-2009 02:05 PM

I'm sure that she'll agree with me, if I mention I have the support of people on Spooksforum Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 22-11-2009 04:03 PM

.....when you're just as interested in watching the new Spooks episode as you are in fleeing from "catastrophic" fire conditions.

Slight exaggeration, but pretty much accurate.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - marc - 22-11-2009 10:17 PM

...you live in Germany and ask more than 4 different friends in the UK to record it for you - just to make sure at least one remembers.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 22-11-2009 10:19 PM

(22-11-2009 10:17 PM)marc Wrote:  ...you live in Germany and ask more than 4 different friends in the UK to record it for you - just to make sure at least one remembers.

LOL. It is on youtube as well, if all four forget Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - marc - 22-11-2009 10:20 PM

...anything on spooks becomes more important than personal emails...oops my girl-friend abroad does not like it...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 24-11-2009 05:40 PM

.....when you buy your new party dress because it looks like the one Jo wore in 8.2

....when you're in a shopping centre hearing Christmas Carols and you wonder what all the spookerudes on the forum are doing for Christmas. Or Hannukah. Or Chinese New Year. Or....you get the idea.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 24-11-2009 05:43 PM

... you seriously contemplate doing something Spooks related for Christmas Big Grin. Or at least, doing something Spooks related on Spooksforum Big Grin (Hope that answers your question JHyde!!!) Any ideas - I think we'll have to get our own thread to talk about this though...