Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 25-11-2009 08:31 PM

Thank you! Smile

... when you're watching Johnny English and saying excitedly 'that's a Spooks location!' before realising it isn't. Well, in my defence, it did look like Freemasons...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 26-11-2009 12:21 AM

Congrats almh, you are close to being promoted from Executive Officer.. Tongue

You know you're a Spooks fan, when listening to a conversation and thinking "That's something Harry would have said.." lol.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 26-11-2009 12:46 AM

I like that one. It sounds suspiciously like something I thought the other day. I made a comment about not liking self appointed saviours....and then I realised it actually WAS something Harry has said.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 26-11-2009 01:16 AM

YKYAFOS when you take notes on every Brit idiom uttered and then immediately check the meanings on wiki to make sure you absolutely understand the intent of the line. I have a whole lexicon going!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 26-11-2009 03:44 AM

YKYAFOS when you find yourself noticing that every countdown on the show is always stopped with 2 seconds to spare.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 26-11-2009 05:09 AM

(26-11-2009 03:44 AM)JHyde Wrote:  YKYAFOS when you find yourself noticing that every countdown on the show is always stopped with 2 seconds to spare.

LOL. That's true -- I just finished watching the Princess Diana ep and the countdown clock stopped at 2.16 secs.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 26-11-2009 05:17 AM

And 4.2's countdown.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 26-11-2009 06:50 AM

(26-11-2009 12:21 AM)Nitrus Wrote:  Congrats almh, you are close to being promoted from Executive Officer.. Tongue

You know you're a Spooks fan, when listening to a conversation and thinking "That's something Harry would have said.." lol.

Thank you Smile

... when you are going on a day out with a non-Spooks friend, and wonder how you're going to subtly go Spooks locations spotting in London with her without her realising that's what it is...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 26-11-2009 07:02 AM

I can just see you doing that!

....when you and 4 other people talk about Harry being ruthless when he's Ruth-less on the forum and no-one even stops to think how silly the thread must look to outsiders.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - deathbymascara - 26-11-2009 03:37 PM

Haha I loved reading this thread! I do so many of these things!! I want to go to waterstones soon so I can renenact the bit from 8.4 and follow random suspicious looking people haha

You know you're a fan of spooks when you silence a call from your boyfriend whom you haven't talked to in a week whilst you are watching Spooks on DVD Confused, haha I didn't want to ruin the pace by pausing it lol

Also you know your a fan of spooks when you got excited when you realised your boyfriend was called Adam haha (this was obviously when I'd just met him haha it didn't take me like a while to realise his name or anything Tongue)