Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 26-11-2009 03:41 PM

That could be a funny story Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - deathbymascara - 26-11-2009 04:15 PM

lol
You know your a fan of spooks when you know you are going to be very late for work unless you sign out of the spooks forum and stop watching spooks on iplayer but you just can't seem to pull yourself away ....

oh dear I should probably actually go now haha

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - femaleBertieWooster - 26-11-2009 08:30 PM

(26-11-2009 04:15 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  lol
You know your a fan of spooks when you know you are going to be very late for work unless you sign out of the spooks forum and stop watching spooks on iplayer but you just can't seem to pull yourself away ....

oh dear I should probably actually go now haha

You know you're a spooks fan when you have to rent out the guest bedroom to pay for your new mascara regime. Awesome user name! (I only know it as a reference to spooks since reading the quotes thread. A lot of good stuff slips by me.)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 26-11-2009 10:25 PM

(26-11-2009 07:02 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I can just see you doing that!

....when you and 4 other people talk about Harry being ruthless when he's Ruth-less on the forum and no-one even stops to think how silly the thread must look to outsiders.

It must look strange! lol, I think my parents might be threading Spooks forum just to see what I get up to, because they asked me where the location where Harry and Ruth sit is and I never told them I knew where it was... or I'm being paranoid...

... When you get home late at night, work to do for tomorrow, and chose instead to respond to the 17 new emails from Spooksforum! Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 26-11-2009 10:30 PM

(26-11-2009 10:25 PM)almh Wrote:  I think my parents might be threading Spooks forum just to see what I get up to, because they asked me where the location where Harry and Ruth sit is and I never told them I knew where it was... or I'm being paranoid...

It's your spooky instinct running Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Amish Mani - 28-11-2009 04:25 PM

U know you are a spooks fan when you have a backup plan for everything

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 28-11-2009 11:39 PM

... when you had gone for a drink and when you come back home you check Spooks forum (This would be more like "you know you're a fan of spooks forum when.." Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Adam Carter - 30-11-2009 12:26 AM

(03-09-2009 09:45 PM)The Grid Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when you are walking down the street, imagining that you are undercover as you follow the person in front of you..

I do it all the time! Blush

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 30-11-2009 04:09 AM

(28-11-2009 04:25 PM)Amish Mani Wrote:  U know you are a spooks fan when you have a backup plan for everything

I'm not there yet, but I'm working on it.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-11-2009 10:04 AM

Yeah, I can see why that would appeal to you bertowud!

YKYAFOS when, at the hens night you're hosting, one of the MCs at the burlesque show is wearing a 3 piece suit and you lean over to the bride and say "He looks like Harry in the early seasons!". The bride has no idea what you're on about, and not just because she's had a few too many.