Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-12-2009 04:47 PM

Thanks bertowud Wink We don't study where countries are! But if you want me to tell you about rivers and the floods in Bangladesh and Cockermouth, I can do that Tongue

... when five minutes before you leave the house you're panicking because you haven't written your Spooks story for the week! Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 07-12-2009 05:10 PM

You know you're a fan of Spooks when every single gadget you own is crammed full of as many seasons of Spooks as will fit so you will NEVER be without it. Have them on my Blackberry, iPod Touch, Mac iBook, PSP, Desktop PC, external drive in case I'm visiting my Mum's, and also V+ Box - oh and the DVD boxsets too........not taking any chances!!!!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 07-12-2009 07:21 PM

(07-12-2009 06:48 AM)almh Wrote:  Tazbekstan isn't real??? I wasn't sure...

LOL. Definite candidate for QotM there! Tongue

YKYASF when you call your mum explaining that upon returning home this friday for christmas, I expect the lounge to be free from 9pm onwards or I will refuse to fix her computer.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-12-2009 07:24 PM

Thanks Nitrus... I think.

... when you grin madly because you saw Harry's Christmas tree Big Grin (It actually wasn't that good up close, but from a distance it looks quite impressive.)
... when you spent your entire time Christmas shopping in Covent Garden searching for Spooks locations.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 07-12-2009 07:56 PM

(07-12-2009 07:24 PM)almh Wrote:  ... when you grin madly because you saw Harry's Christmas tree Big Grin (It actually wasn't that good up close, but from a distance it looks quite impressive.)

Where is Harry's tree then?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-12-2009 08:11 PM

It's in Trafalgar Square Big Grin Ignore the rain...

[attachment=71]

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 07-12-2009 09:26 PM

(07-12-2009 08:11 PM)almh Wrote:  It's in Trafalgar Square Big Grin Ignore the rain...

Wow, thanks for that. Harry does have a big tree !!
You have a row with your husband because he insists on changing the Sky plus Box for a Sky HD box which is on special offer for Christmas, after you have phoned up Sky and asked them whether you could transfer all your saved programs (Spooks series 7 and 8) to the new box and they said no you cant, you will loose them all !! Angry

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 08-12-2009 07:40 PM

... you spend longer looking for your series 4 boxset than you do for your missing Maths text book.
... your idea of comfort watching is an episode where one person gets shot at and another one kills herself (4.10)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - femaleBertieWooster - 08-12-2009 07:59 PM

(08-12-2009 07:40 PM)almh Wrote:  ... your idea of comfort watching is an episode where one person gets shot at and another one kills herself (4.10)

LOL!
Keep in mind that a medium sized large dish of mashed potatoes will enhance the comfort level.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 08-12-2009 08:03 PM

(08-12-2009 07:59 PM)femaleBertieWooster Wrote:  
(08-12-2009 07:40 PM)almh Wrote:  ... your idea of comfort watching is an episode where one person gets shot at and another one kills herself (4.10)

LOL!
Keep in mind that a medium sized large dish of mashed potatoes will enhance the comfort level.

I don't like mashed potatoes particularly. I like chocolate, but I doubt my mum will let me have any Sad