Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 09-12-2009 12:01 AM

(07-12-2009 04:47 PM)almh Wrote:  Thanks bertowud Wink We don't study where countries are! But if you want me to tell you about rivers and the floods in Bangladesh and Cockermouth, I can do that Tongue

... when five minutes before you leave the house you're panicking because you haven't written your Spooks story for the week! Sad

I did OK on geography. Of course the last time I studied geography, there was still a USSR so countries like Uzbekistan weren't countries.
(07-12-2009 05:10 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when every single gadget you own is crammed full of as many seasons of Spooks as will fit so you will NEVER be without it. Have them on my Blackberry, iPod Touch, Mac iBook, PSP, Desktop PC, external drive in case I'm visiting my Mum's, and also V+ Box - oh and the DVD boxsets too........not taking any chances!!!!!

You too? I have the first 6 seasons on my iPod and series 6 & part of 7 on my iPhone.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - HellsBells - 09-12-2009 09:15 AM

When you are wishing you had an iPod or an iPhone so you can watch Spooks anywhere !! Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 09-12-2009 02:35 PM

(07-12-2009 05:10 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when every single gadget you own is crammed full of as many seasons of Spooks as will fit so you will NEVER be without it. Have them on my Blackberry, iPod Touch, Mac iBook, PSP, Desktop PC, external drive in case I'm visiting my Mum's, and also V+ Box - oh and the DVD boxsets too........not taking any chances!!!!!

Love you Kirmostar but all I can think of when I read this is "cometh the hour, cometh the geek."

I am only jealous. I only have a desktop PC !! Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 09-12-2009 03:15 PM

Yes I am a bit of a geek when it comes to gadgets! Rolleyes

Wish I was as smart as Tariq tho!!!!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 09-12-2009 05:20 PM

... when you see large bags of shredding and your first thought is MALCOLM!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 09-12-2009 06:18 PM

... when you spend most of your Wednesday catching up with all the posts you've written, and there are lots!!! I'm still reading...

You guys write a lot!!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 09-12-2009 09:18 PM

I know, we're awful! I watched one of episode of Spooks, probably episode 2 I think, on about the Sunday, and there were already six pages of posts, and I didn't really bother reading them...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 10-12-2009 02:12 AM

(09-12-2009 05:20 PM)almh Wrote:  ... when you see large bags of shredding and your first thought is MALCOLM!

That happened to me the other day. I saw a box of shredded documents and wondered how long it would take Malcolm to put them back together.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 10-12-2009 09:30 AM

LOL (Now I get it, I didn't know shredding implied shredded documents, I was thinking about cheese, and I was like Huh)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 10-12-2009 07:34 PM

LOL!!!!