Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 13-12-2009 08:52 PM

(13-12-2009 08:49 PM)almh Wrote:  As I said in Geography we don't do Geography! We do rivers, and healthcare, and glaciers, and whether or not we know where the UK is on a world map is irrelevant! Let alone knowing bizarre Ukranian places... Wink

Ok. Well, as a clue, the Yalta Conference at the end of WWII was so named because . . . it was held in Yalta.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 13-12-2009 08:54 PM

...I dropped History - I stopped at year 9. I may have to go check my history folder for that actually, to see if I covered it in year 9... But that is a really interesting fact!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 13-12-2009 09:05 PM

Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

You know you're a fan of Spooks when you almost name your son Quinn after Thomas Quinn.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 13-12-2009 09:09 PM

Really? Brilliant Big Grin Like Nicola Walker named her son Harry? That made me laugh Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 13-12-2009 09:15 PM

LOL!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 13-12-2009 09:35 PM

My sister thought that was really weird how she did that.

"To not know what came before you is to remain always a child" - Cicero.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 14-12-2009 05:34 PM

You know your a fan of spooks when you spend every biology lesson in a competition with your fellow spooks fan friend (converted by me i may add Wink ) to make everything related to Spooks Big GrinBig Grin
Today's lesson we had the Basal Membrane ( because it sounded like Basel haha) and then we had to do 'section D' of our question paper and we both got very excited haha.... I think the teacher just thought we were very enthusiastic to do our work Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 14-12-2009 05:46 PM

(14-12-2009 05:34 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  You know your a fan of spooks when you spend every biology lesson in a competition with your fellow spooks fan friend (converted by me i may add Wink ) to make everything related to Spooks Big GrinBig Grin
Today's lesson we had the Basal Membrane ( because it sounded like Basel haha) and then we had to do 'section D' of our question paper and we both got very excited haha.... I think the teacher just thought we were very enthusiastic to do our work Tongue

LOLSmile Nice to have a "live" Spooks fan friend I bet.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 14-12-2009 05:55 PM

(14-12-2009 05:34 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Today's lesson we had the Basal Membrane ( because it sounded like Basel haha) and then we had to do 'section D' of our question paper and we both got very excited haha.... I think the teacher just thought we were very enthusiastic to do our work Tongue

LOL! I wish I knew someone who liked Spooks at much as I do (who was in my class. I do technically know a teacher who's fan...)

... when you have a phobia of chip fryers. (I went to go to the Fish and Chips shop today with my friend because she wanted chips for lunch, and you could see the fryer, and yesterday I watched 1.2 again Confused)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 14-12-2009 06:57 PM

LOL I'd be afraid too! I've never been a fan of chip fryers but 1.2 watched, even I fear them! Tongue