Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 17-12-2009 05:14 PM

Oh yes Beatriz! Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 17-12-2009 07:10 PM

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...

You're glad to be working til 10pm on Friday night as it will keep your mind off the fact there isn't a new episode to watch!!! Angry

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 19-12-2009 02:10 AM

. . . you see the new countdown clock and the first thing you think of is Ellie saying she sees the clock on the motherboard . . . and it's counting down backward. I had an immediate flashback!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 19-12-2009 02:18 AM

I don't think you were here for the original countdown we had for the beginning of the season. I begged Nitrus to put up another as it so exciting the first time around!

......when you're searching for a particular video/recording on youtube and in your search results several come up as being performed by a Celtic woman. Without a beat, you think: "There's no such thing as a Celt" and then chastise yourself because you actually did know that before Harry told you so.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 19-12-2009 11:00 PM

When the thing you are most looking forward to of next week will be, not that insignificant event of Christmas, but the final episode of series 8 of course Big GrinBig Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 12:21 PM

...when you here that someone is hunting a mole, and your first thought is OMG THEY WORK FOR MI5! And then it turns out they meant the small fluffy kind... I'm sorry but I was laughing at my own stupidity there for ages, so feel free to join in Wink With apologies to Roninexec for questioning their integrity Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 20-12-2009 12:49 PM

(20-12-2009 12:21 PM)almh Wrote:  ...when you here that someone is hunting a mole, and your first thought is OMG THEY WORK FOR MI5! And then it turns out they meant the small fluffy kind... I'm sorry but I was laughing at my own stupidity there for ages, so feel free to join in Wink With apologies to Roninexec for questioning their integrity Wink

LMAO I just read that thread and it did make me laugh Tongue Rolleyes Sorry lol

Although I must admit when I first read that post I thought that too, until the bit about the orchard Tongue

Hahaha

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 20-12-2009 01:25 PM

When you are at your Mum's house giving her cat Catnip and you get a buzz because it's made by a company called Armitage - then later you go to a wedding and the woman sitting opposite you at the table looks like Sarah Caulfield and you immediately HATE her

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 20-12-2009 01:53 PM

You ask your husband, who you have not really seen much of lately, out for a chinese meal in town on Wednesday evening ! He gets very excited and then an hour later your heart stops. I had forgotton episode 8 is on......I need a plan to be back by 9pm. Any ideas apart from indigestion ?????

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 01:56 PM

Erm... say that you have a personal emergency? Or maybe distract him by saying that he's missing some important football/rugby/sport match so you both have to rush home quickly, and then you go and hog the remote and turn Spooks on. Wink

Bad luck with that - I'm going out with my friend on Wednesday, but we're meeting at 11 so I hopefully should be finished and back by 9... I will be... ARGH!!! WHAT IF I'M NOT?!?! Thud