Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 20-12-2009 02:01 PM

Tea Lady, I think you might be stuck on that one. Look at it as a good way to win lots of points with your husband and then you can watch it online with the rest of us afterwards.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 20-12-2009 02:02 PM

(20-12-2009 01:56 PM)almh Wrote:  Erm... say that you have a personal emergency? Or maybe distract him by saying that he's missing some important football/rugby/sport match so you both have to rush home quickly, and then you go and hog the remote and turn Spooks on. Wink

Bad luck with that - I'm going out with my friend on Wednesday, but we're meeting at 11 so I hopefully should be finished and back by 9... I will be... ARGH!!! WHAT IF I'M NOT?!?! Thud

What on earth will you be doing with a "friend" for 10 hours Almh?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 02:07 PM

Erm, we're starting off shopping and then going to her house and she'll probably invite me round for dinner and then say that we could watch Merlin or some other irritating tv show together... I hope not...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 20-12-2009 02:13 PM

Oh God! That's bad luck! You can always record it..., Tea Lady, win points with your husband it's important, but I can imagine you having dinner and eating extremely fast, take care and don't choke!!

Make up an excuse almh, doesn't she like spooks? Tell her a cousin of yours had come up for dinner and there's a lot of time you don't see him...

...when you go to a concert and the main singer looks like Tom, after the concert you take picture with him and you're so excited!! Big Grin (The one who played the battery looked like Hugh Laurie Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 20-12-2009 04:35 PM

. . .when you're digging out from a blizzard and every half-hour or so you come back into the house to check what's happened on spooks forum because you don't have a new ep to watch and your entire weekend is totally off-kilter!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 20-12-2009 04:38 PM

(20-12-2009 04:35 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  . . .when you're digging out from a blizzard and every half-hour or so you come back into the house to check what's happened on spooks forum because you don't have a new ep to watch and your entire weekend is totally off-kilter!

Thats terrible. Just hoping the electric doesnt go off as well lwhite53....what would you do then ???

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 20-12-2009 04:48 PM

Get the fireplace going!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 06:43 PM

(20-12-2009 01:53 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  You ask your husband, who you have not really seen much of lately, out for a chinese meal in town on Wednesday evening ! He gets very excited and then an hour later your heart stops. I had forgotton episode 8 is on......I need a plan to be back by 9pm. Any ideas apart from indigestion ?????

You know how I was saying I was at my friend's all day Wednesday? Well, I was thinking that I should be able to make an excuse to get back by 9. I just got a text from a different friend inviting me round to their house for their Christmas party on the Wednesday, starting at 5. Sad This is the same friend who I have had the odd Spooks conversation with. And my parents are saying I should go, they don't understand!!! Sad Sad Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 20-12-2009 07:43 PM

Oh oh! I think we have a situation here (I always wanted to say that).

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 20-12-2009 08:07 PM

This is just terrible. We are all going to be divorced and friendless come 2010 !