Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 20-12-2009 08:10 PM

Haha I have already turned down an invitation for Wednesday night Tongue ( hope my friends don't notice my grandma's had 3 birthdays this year Big GrinBig Grin LMAO Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 08:48 PM

... not much use yourfuturemuse Tongue My parents want me to go, and if I don't I have to go to another Christmas party with them. They obviously decided that after making me go too many concerts in the last month, and my dad saying "that's the last one for this year," and then making me go to another one, AND the dentist in a couple of days, that they wouldn't mention that I had to miss Spooks. Angry Angry Angry

Tea Lady, I feel your pain, I really do.

**EDIT - It's just got worse - I completely forgot that I agreed to go to a meal with my class from my old school on the 23rd as well Sad Angry I'm triple booked! Spooks, Christmas Party and a meal Sad My day isn't getting any better...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 20-12-2009 09:29 PM

Almh that's easy. Tell the Christmas party you have the meal, and tell the meal that you have the Christmas party.

Done? Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 20-12-2009 09:32 PM

Hopefully Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 20-12-2009 09:39 PM

LOL Poor you!! But Nitrus' solution is great, I'll note that!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - femaleBertieWooster - 21-12-2009 04:12 AM

(20-12-2009 08:48 PM)almh Wrote:  **EDIT - It's just got worse - I completely forgot that I agreed to go to a meal with my class from my old school on the 23rd as well Sad Angry I'm triple booked! Spooks, Christmas Party and a meal Sad My day isn't getting any better...

You know you're a fan of spooks when...after years of bemoaning the party invitations that got lost in the mail, one realizes it's a good thing to have absolutely nothing to do on Dec 23 except search for links. Cool

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-12-2009 09:45 AM

(21-12-2009 04:12 AM)femaleBertieWooster Wrote:  
(20-12-2009 08:48 PM)almh Wrote:  **EDIT - It's just got worse - I completely forgot that I agreed to go to a meal with my class from my old school on the 23rd as well Sad Angry I'm triple booked! Spooks, Christmas Party and a meal Sad My day isn't getting any better...

You know you're a fan of spooks when...after years of bemoaning the party invitations that got lost in the mail, one realizes it's a good thing to have absolutely nothing to do on Dec 23 except search for links. Cool

Angry This is the first year it's happened! Normally no one invites me!!!

Nitrus, I was going to use your excuse but my mum won't let me. Apparently Spooks (FINALE!!!) being on is not a good enough reason to miss a Christmas party full of drunk people who I last saw last week, so it's hardly like it's been ages. I now can't go to the dinner because it's meant to be in London, and trains aren't the most reliable this time of the year, so I'm not allowed to go that... :ends rant:

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Lucasfan - 21-12-2009 01:58 PM

when the thought of this weeks ep being the last this series has spoilt Christmas for me......
[Image: 3D_emoticon_113.gif]

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-12-2009 08:44 PM

... when you get really excited when you hear that if the ice/snow stays, you will be able to stay at home on Wednesday evening and watch Spooks! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin So hope it stays now...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 21-12-2009 08:51 PM

That's very good news almh, hope it comes true, good luck!!!