Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 21-12-2009 08:58 PM

Hehe, it's working pretty well at the moment, my mum said to tell my friend I couldn't go Smile So now I just have to pray that nothing else goes wrong...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 21-12-2009 09:12 PM

OK -- just this once I'll do the snow/ice dance for you, but only for enough to get you through Wednesday night. Good luck!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 21-12-2009 11:41 PM

You can always go and sit in the snow for half an hour and get sick, but that could be a bit drastic, even for a diehard fan of Spooks.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 23-12-2009 04:06 AM

YKYAFOSW ... It is 4 o clock in the morning, you need to be up at 7:30am yet you seem unable to come off of the Spooks Forum haha

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 23-12-2009 08:21 AM

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when...you've been up since 0330 due to seasonal insomnia and it's dawning on you that you may not last til 9pm tonight and it's making you cry

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 23-12-2009 08:35 AM

:hugs: poor kirmostar. Just nap during the day...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 23-12-2009 09:09 AM

I'm working til 2pm then drinkswithworkthenpickuptheturkeythenbuypresents(I'm a little late this year) actually I'll buy the presents before I pick up the turkey, wrap the presents, go and do big christmas food shop with hubby then..........SLEEP.......then should hopefully be 9pm Big Grin pro plus is my friend today

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 23-12-2009 09:13 AM

I have a similar predicament kirmostar - and remember I have to wait an exxtra hour or two until someone loads the episode! So you have my tea and sympathy - hang in there x

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 23-12-2009 06:11 PM

awww, poor you JHyde Sad

...when you go to watch St Trinians (the second one) at the cinema and you suddenly get hyper when you see the church from 5.5 on screen, and you whisper that it's a Spooks location to your friend Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 23-12-2009 07:53 PM

OK everything bought I think I might make it......having a few beers tho now to calm my nerves - that way if Ep8 doesn't work out the way I want it to I can least hallucinate that it did Big Grin