Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 23-12-2009 07:58 PM

Haha good plan Big Grin I did that with the second ep - I was drinking the Fri I first watched it and the whole thing was a bit of a blur and I couldn't remember if I'd imagined Tariq or not haha. To my friend I was like 'I think there is a new boy and I think he is good looking but I don't know if I dreamed it or not' Oh dear me haha - tonight I will keep a clear head Big GrinBig Grin
Oh no although I am now being plied with sherry Confused I swear mothers aren't usually supposed to be a bad influence haha

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 23-12-2009 11:22 PM

at 11.23pm you are kicking your heels waiting for someone to post comments about episode 8 because no one has for about 10 minutes and you are on your 3rd gin and tonic and will need to go to bed soon.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 24-12-2009 12:54 AM

you know your a fan of spooks when... apparently it has been snowing, something I have been hoping for ALL week but I didn't notice because I was in my own little Spooks bubble all evening haha Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 24-12-2009 01:25 AM

...when it's 2.20 a.m. and all through the flat not a creature is stirring, not even a rat.
still you are wide awake, computer screen alit, and you wait for more info, even a tiny little bit,
on how season 8 ends. And if there's a 9. And if Ice Queen Ros is gonna be fine...

and out of boredom you rhyme...
do I come across as desperate or merely obsessed? LOL

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 24-12-2009 01:28 AM

haha obsessed lol Big GrinBig Grin but don't worry in my books that is a good thing Tongue
I personally love the rhyme also haha very jazzy Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 24-12-2009 10:42 AM

Not that this really fits in here, should probably be "you know you're mentally ill when....." you keep saying "Lucas, Lucas North!" in the style of Oleg Darsharvin.........no? Just me then.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Lucasfan - 24-12-2009 12:42 PM

Every time they mention the Australian cricketer, Marcus North on TV, your heart skips a beat thinking they're talking about Spooks.....

MTA: TygerBright....love your sig!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 24-12-2009 12:59 PM

every time I have to tell people where I'm from.. or where I'm going for the holidays.. UP NORTH ... I think of Lucas Blush

as for the sig - thanks Smile actually made it after staring at yours, feeling naked (my posts, that is LOL).. it's so warm and festive..

as soon as I'm back in Berlin and have my computer and Photoshop back I'm gonna make tons of sigs and avatars (I just love playing with him Smile) and I'll post them somewhere for everyone to pick whatever they like .. (and for the other characters too Wink)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 24-12-2009 02:49 PM

....................when you text your mum asking what she wants with her toast and when she says "honey" you get cross with her

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 24-12-2009 02:57 PM

LOL!!!! Oh dear, that could be a sore point in your house if your mum frequently asks for honey, hehe...