Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 26-12-2009 10:35 AM

... not funny. Tongue

This is a story of what happened yesterday. My mum was cooking Christmas lunch at my gran's house (don't ask what arrangements we had, I barely understand it myself), and we (me and my sisters) had to make signs to put on the door to make sure that no one came in, things like under 60s only, random things like that, and we also made up entry questions. The question I suggested (which no one outside of my immediate family got without massive hints,) was "Who isn't dead?" because before S8 one of my sisters kept winding me up by insisting that Harry was dead, so therefore the answer was Harry. Random anecdote there...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 26-12-2009 11:00 AM

Your sister is cruel!! Tongue

...when you search in Google "Spooks 9", there's a result that says "BBC - PRESS OFFICE", your heart leapt; but you continue reading and it's about Spooks code 9 Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 26-12-2009 11:08 AM

(26-12-2009 11:00 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  Your sister is cruel!! Tongue

...when you search in Google "Spooks 9", there's a result that says "BBC - PRESS OFFICE", your heart leapt; but you continue reading and it's about Spooks code 9 Sad

That's just cruel. Angry

YKYAFOSW...You've travelled half way up the country to see relatives and you're STILL on the forum.

...when you spent the whole journey up thinking about a H/R fanfic you read yesterday. Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 26-12-2009 06:08 PM

Quote:YKYAFOSW...You've travelled half way up the country to see relatives and you're STILL on the forum.

too true. and when they find out they shake their heads and make fun of you... (particularly painful when you still haven't had a chance to watch 8.8)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 27-12-2009 10:32 AM

Awww, poor you Sad

...When you use the facebook application "My Year in Photos on Facebook" and one of the photos that is selected for you is a photo of Spooks that you uploaded, and you haven't got the heart to remove it...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 27-12-2009 02:41 PM

Haha my version of that has a picture of gordon brown in the corner that I didn't notice until after I'd made it Confused

... When you have major exams coming up in January but everytime you open a textbook you have an insatiable urge to check spooks forum or rewatch series 8. ( Okay so this probably has more to do with me being a fan of procrastination but I would still like to blame it on Spooks TongueBig Grin )

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 27-12-2009 03:39 PM

....you spend half your day at work making a Spooks birthday card for a fellow fan & signing it from Harry. At least my effort was appreciated
Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 27-12-2009 03:40 PM

How awesome! I'd love a card like that. Especially if it was from Harry.

YKYAFOS when you're doing work (at 3am here) and framing a shot with the word "spook" in the caption and you have to come here and share it with your spooky mates.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 27-12-2009 07:34 PM

.. when you can't wait to leave your family and, straight upon arriving home from your hols, open your graphs program to get some work done that you need first thing in the morning... only to end up playing with your favourite spooks Smile

oh, and of course share the result with your spooky mates Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 28-12-2009 05:07 PM

...when you submit the words "The Grid" and "Pods" onto the urban dictionary. I can't believe I just did that. Still, these were glaring omissions! Tongue