Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 28-12-2009 05:12 PM

(28-12-2009 05:07 PM)almh Wrote:  ...when you submit the words "The Grid" and "Pods" onto the urban dictionary. I can't believe I just did that. Still, these were glaring omissions! Tongue

Haha nice one Big Grin
I remember searching Spooks in there and the definintion came up as 'a crap version of 24 in the uk.' I was outraged Angry

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 28-12-2009 05:14 PM

Ouch, I'll submit a better one now Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 28-12-2009 06:15 PM

Two out of my three suggestions about Spooks got rejected Angry Angry Angry Evil people...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 28-12-2009 10:22 PM

go and tell Ros... she'll sort them out Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 29-12-2009 12:45 PM

...you get an IM from a friend who has been to Norway for Xmas & you discuss the last episode of Spooks before asking each other how their Xmas was.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 29-12-2009 12:48 PM

What an awesome friend!

....when the best conversation you've had with your sister in two weeks is about Spooks, because she's finally seen the first four episodes of season 8. She caved.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 29-12-2009 09:02 PM

...when you are doing brain training puzzles, and one of them is to match up two sides of a heart to reveal a couple's name, and you start laughing out loud when you realise that one of the answers is Lucas and Sarah. Hehe...

[attachment=107]

...when you already have Series 8 on DVD to watch at will, despite the series only ending less than a week ago Smile (My mum recorded it for me, and has put the episodes onto disks so I can watch them whenever I want - I love my mum Smile)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 29-12-2009 09:06 PM

(29-12-2009 09:02 PM)almh Wrote:  ...when you are doing brain training puzzles, and one of them is to match up two sides of a heart to reveal a couple's name, and you start laughing out loud when you realise that one of the answers is Lucas and Sarah. Hehe...

...when you already have Series 8 on DVD to watch at will, despite the series only ending less than a week ago Smile (My mum recorded it for me, and has put the episodes onto disks so I can watch them whenever I want - I love my mum Smile)

1 - ROFL. MAO. AND AGAIN. Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
2 - awwwh. I can only find solace in the fact that if a) we could receive BBC here, and b) my mum could figure out how to work the DVD recorder.. she would have done the same for me. Not without a few digs at my obsession tho Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 29-12-2009 10:44 PM

(29-12-2009 09:02 PM)almh Wrote:  ...when you are doing brain training puzzles, and one of them is to match up two sides of a heart to reveal a couple's name, and you start laughing out loud when you realise that one of the answers is Lucas and Sarah. Hehe...

Haha I like this one Heart
You see it was a good pairing Big Grin You can't argue with the brain trainer Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 30-12-2009 12:26 AM

... When your friend cancells tomorrow's plans last minute, your first feeling isn't annoyance but happiness as it means you can watch Spooks again and go on spooks forum Big Grin

Oh dear I think I am going to turn into a social recluse Confused

... when you are talking to someone you previously thought was a complete prick, but when you find out he likes Spooks you begin to see him in a whole different light Wink

Okay a social recluse with bad taste in men - I seriously think I do need help!! Tongue