Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-12-2009 12:31 AM

....when you're seriously impressed by YFM's latest post on spooksforum.co.uk because it does not include "haha" or "lol". The first one tonight/today/whatever time it is.

I'm half kidding sweetie, you do say them a lot. I started counting them but gave up a few hours ago!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 30-12-2009 12:31 AM

(30-12-2009 12:26 AM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Okay a social recluse with bad taste in men - I seriously think I do need help!! Tongue

yeah, your choice in women is a bit dodgy too .. Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 30-12-2009 12:33 AM

haha lol I am sorry Blush I really can't help it Tongue But in this instance lol is appropriate I feel Tongue I didn't realise I did it that often! haha (oops I did it again lol)
okay from now on I am never going to use those words again. I will also try and stop my excessive use of emoticons! ( That even annoys me too!)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-12-2009 12:35 AM

It's OK!

.....when you're realise you really like Spooks because as a rule people aren't sarcastic on the show. Think about it. Sarcasm's too easy, these writers have class. (You have to say that like you're English.)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 30-12-2009 12:38 AM

(30-12-2009 12:35 AM)JHyde Wrote:  (You have to say that like you're English.)

trying.. nah. Doesn't work.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 30-12-2009 12:53 AM

(30-12-2009 12:31 AM)TygerBright Wrote:  
(30-12-2009 12:26 AM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  Okay a social recluse with bad taste in men - I seriously think I do need help!! Tongue

yeah, your choice in women is a bit dodgy too .. Tongue

God that made me laugh! HAHA!

Don't worry YFM, I'm already a social recluse whose hopeless when it comes to men. I really gave up caring though as any guy for me would take me as i am. Smile (Doesn't mean i can't pick though). Tongue

YKYAFOSW... you are happy enough making H/R vids all day that you can't be bothered to do much else. Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 30-12-2009 02:27 AM

. . . when you come home after 6 days without a computer and the first things you do are 1) watch ep 8 and 2) try to catch up with spooksforum (I've been at it for 4 1/2 hours and still not finished -- you guys went nuts in my absence).

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 30-12-2009 03:28 AM

I've been off and on myself the whole holiday weekend and haven't been able to catch up.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-12-2009 03:33 AM

I know how bad it can be to catch up after two days...it's because we need to read every thread lwhite53.....a little pedantry never went astray.

Good news. I have a reprieve from work tonight so my lack of sleep from writing fan fic won't kill me this week.

......when you're wondering if you've posted your YKYAFOS post on the thread already a few hours ago, you've been on the forum so much tonight.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 30-12-2009 09:44 AM

(30-12-2009 03:33 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I know how bad it can be to catch up after two days...it's because we need to read every thread lwhite53.....a little pedantry never went astray.

Yes, that's our main problem Tongue