Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 30-12-2009 11:28 AM

YKYAFOSW....You are in danger of exceeding your download limit because you are downloading the Spooks series from BBC iPlayer in one go..
.... and you go from new recruit to Junior Officer in a single day on the Spooks Forum..

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 30-12-2009 11:53 AM

Don't worry YFM, spamming lols is a Brit thing.. I do it a lot too. lol. Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 30-12-2009 12:27 PM

(30-12-2009 11:28 AM)carole9908 Wrote:  .... and you go from new recruit to Junior Officer in a single day on the Spooks Forum..

lol!!! The gaps between the posts increase, so if you manage to get up a level each day we'll all be impressed Smile Wink How many levels are there Nitrus BTW?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 30-12-2009 01:02 PM

Here's a full run-down of levels:

Recruit - Default group for everyone
Junior Officer - Requires 20 posts
Officer - Requires 50 posts
Senior Officer - Requires 150 posts
Executive Officer - Requires 500 posts
Section Chief - Requires 1000 posts, 5 rep & 6 months registration
Legend - Requires 5000 posts, 15 rep & 1 year registration

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 30-12-2009 01:04 PM

Wow Big Grin I wanna be a legend Tongue Thats my new life ambition - forget school lol

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 30-12-2009 01:06 PM

Wow, that's a lot of posts/rep! I think I'll stick with my current level Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-12-2009 01:28 PM

You're nearly there though almh - wooh!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 30-12-2009 03:20 PM

... When you are in Waterstones and you just have to check behind the copies of Dorian Gray for any hidden messages... Unfortunately there weren't any, although the sales assistant did give me a knowing look, I reckon he must be a fellow spooks fan too Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 30-12-2009 03:36 PM

...when you're on a bus, late at night, smiling because you've just figured out something and you realise all that is missing is Harry on the seat behind you.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 30-12-2009 04:19 PM

(30-12-2009 03:20 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  ... When you are in Waterstones and you just have to check behind the copies of Dorian Gray for any hidden messages... Unfortunately there weren't any, although the sales assistant did give me a knowing look, I reckon he must be a fellow spooks fan too Wink

it's either that or he has to replace the copies twice a day because half the customers are Spooks fans who just come in to check and wear down the books Smile