Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 01-01-2010 06:10 PM

No, I'd say 4.9-5.4, with 5.4 as the finale (all the fluff! Heart) But I'd leave off 5.5 -
Spoiler: show
I keep wanting to scream at my computer RUTH DON'T DO IT!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 01-01-2010 06:30 PM

I keep wanting to scream at everyone in that episode. So many bad choices that result in...
Spoiler: show
[Image: crying.gif]

I would add all those too but it's getting him to sit through more than 3hrs of it in one sitting would be the problem. I on the other hand have no such failing. Tongue

...when you still have two practice papers to do but you're on here and have work over the weekend... Silba

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 02-01-2010 06:47 PM

YKYASFW...

...you tune in to the BBC's FA Cup coverage (to find that you're team is *****) and the commentator from Craven Cottage animatedly reports "... once again saved by Lucas!" and you shout back at your radio "...yeah, you go Lucas, you're the hero!!!!" Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 02-01-2010 06:49 PM

That's pretty funny.

......when every waking idle moment (and some of your not so idle ones) are occupied with the plot of your latest Spooks fan fic.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 02-01-2010 11:17 PM

.....when you look for your payslip at work amongst others, see one with 'Ms J Shaw' written on it and think OMG where!!!! Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 03-01-2010 12:37 AM

Well, I guess we know where Juliet is now!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 03-01-2010 01:04 AM

... when you see that one of your facebook friends has become friends with someone called Adam Carter, you just have to check out his profile... Actually a real disappointment lol Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 03-01-2010 02:03 AM

Great new sig, YFM!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 03-01-2010 07:53 PM

...when you're trying to convince your dad you've been working all evening, and he points out the open Spooks dvd box on your desk that hadn't been there before. D'oh Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 03-01-2010 08:45 PM

ups! your father got you!! Sad He has observational skills