Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 04-01-2010 05:44 PM

YALTA came up on the radio yesterday, and I did exclaim quite loudly to my mum that it was Yalta... Fortunately she didn't understand what on earth I was talking about.

...when the same shot of the Dome(/O2 arena) that was used in 8.8 comes on tv and you decide to say really excitedly to your mum that Spooks filmed there.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - LucasNorthFan - 04-01-2010 06:05 PM

(04-01-2010 12:22 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  when you're hooked on Twitter even when you know they're not real!!!!!!!!

Oh, so then I can consider myself officially a fan!

LNF Cool

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 04-01-2010 08:34 PM

you get dragged to the cinema by your parents to see the new Sherlock Holmes film and you find the most exciting bit of the whole film is when some bloke sets fire to himself in FREEMASONS HALL! How cool is that? Freemasons Hall that is not the bloke setting fire to himself.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 04-01-2010 09:42 PM

(04-01-2010 08:34 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  you get dragged to the cinema by your parents to see the new Sherlock Holmes film and you find the most exciting bit of the whole film is when some bloke sets fire to himself in FREEMASONS HALL! How cool is that? Freemasons Hall that is not the bloke setting fire to himself.

I know!!! Yahoo YahooVueltasssVueltasss

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 06-01-2010 09:25 PM

You know you're a fan of spooks forum when... you've always been very punctual, but since sf, you keep arriving late because before leaving, you have the urge to check for new posts.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 06-01-2010 09:30 PM

^^^ So true, so true...

YKYAFOS...when you have finally got around to doing your practice drama paper (after some lucky breaks like snow day today) 3 days late (but still on time amazingly) due to your email constantly reminding you that Spooksforum needs attention. Tongue

Now my hand is killing me and my minds on overload after two hours of being sat in the kitchen away from a computer, with a question paper and some horrible questions on it. I ended up writing just over six pages though so i don't think i did too badly (unless it's all rubbish).

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 06-01-2010 10:24 PM

YKYAFOS.. when you realise that the year is only 5 days old, you're already 7 days behind schedule work-wise, 24 hours in a day are not nearly enough, and that's acknowledging that sleep is totally overrated. But still you're glad that within the next 5 days, you'll have even less time because you can watch 5 seasons of Spooks back-to-back.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 07-01-2010 03:16 AM

(04-01-2010 08:34 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  you get dragged to the cinema by your parents to see the new Sherlock Holmes film and you find the most exciting bit of the whole film is when some bloke sets fire to himself in FREEMASONS HALL! How cool is that? Freemasons Hall that is not the bloke setting fire to himself.

Technically he didn't set fire to himself. Just sayin'.

That was really cool. My wife was looking at me funny when I got all excited about the building. After the movie I was explaining that was Freemason's Hall to which she replied, "And?". Sigh!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 07-01-2010 03:56 AM

Yeah and she's the British one!

....when you're in the ABC shop and they're playing a recording of a full choral version of Beethoven's Ode To Joy, you immediately wonder where Ruth and Harry might be.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 07-01-2010 07:14 AM

...when you have a second day off college today due to weather and your first thoughts are 'more Spooks' and 'work on my videos'. Big Grin