Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 07-01-2010 09:39 AM

(07-01-2010 03:56 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Yeah and she's the British one!

She was born in the UK, but they moved back to the States before she was 2 years old, so I can't really hold that against her.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 07-01-2010 11:07 AM

Oh allright. Well she's OK then Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 07-01-2010 11:13 AM

When you get excited because the customer you are speaking to is called Mr Lucas......and you just manage to avoid calling him "honey"

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 07-01-2010 11:21 AM

LOL I can imagine you calling "honey" by mistake... the face of the guy will be priceless
(Great new signature kirmostar, Big Grin)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 07-01-2010 12:04 PM

(07-01-2010 11:21 AM)Beatriz Wrote:  (Great new signature kirmostar, Big Grin)

Thanks to TygerBright of course Big Grin
Hopelessly hooked on Twitter to see what the Spooks guys get up to next...........

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-01-2010 05:30 PM

...when you're scanning the world map in Geography and you realise that you're looking for places referenced in Spooks (sad to say this is actually true, I realised I was doing this when I got to Syria...)
...when on the same world map you find a country that has been abbreviated to "Zaf" and it makes you smile.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 07-01-2010 11:33 PM

...when, at the weekly pub quiz, some show-off submits the answer in cyrillic, in a vague (and vain) attempt to get extra points and it reminds you to get your old books out to dust off up your Russian (totally ignoring the fact that it was a b**ch to learn in the first place) in the hope that you can understand Lucas should he whip it out in season 9 (his Russian, that is Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 08-01-2010 05:44 AM

I'm glad to see my joke about whipping it out made such an impression!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 08-01-2010 04:18 PM

well, he's not normally the one with the wittiest lines on the Grid so it stuck Smile

although I somehow doubt he'd taunt Ros like that in "real life".. she could easily kick his derrière..

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 08-01-2010 09:17 PM

It was an obvious joke.

You know you're a fan of spooksforum.co.uk (I'm changing the set-up slightly) when you tell one of your best mates over lunch about all these great new people you chat to online on the forum you moderate.