Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 08-01-2010 09:21 PM

Awww... shucks. *blushes*

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 08-01-2010 09:22 PM

(Yeah ok, you were one of the people I was talking about [nods head])

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 08-01-2010 09:41 PM

Was your friend converted JHyde? Will they join us?

You know you are a fan of Spooks when you have a playlist on your ipod consisting entirely of songs used in Spooks music videos on You Tube

e.g. Rufus Wainwright/Hallelujah, Andreas Johnson/Glorious, Patrick Wolf/Accident & Emergency, Westlife/All or Nothing, Enya/Book of Days, Leona Lewis/Run, Snow Patrol/Signal Fire, Glen Hansard/Falling Slowly, The Police/King of Pain, The Red Jumps/Your Guardian Angel

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 08-01-2010 09:47 PM

She was certainly intrigued by the idea of reading my fan fiction, but she's never watched the show, no. I have hope though - she did just quit her job!

......when some of your fellow spooksforum fans might be on next year's Christmas card list.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 08-01-2010 10:37 PM

(08-01-2010 09:41 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  You know you are a fan of Spooks when you have a playlist on your ipod consisting entirely of songs used in Spooks music videos on You Tube

e.g. Rufus Wainwright/Hallelujah, Andreas Johnson/Glorious, Patrick Wolf/Accident & Emergency, Westlife/All or Nothing, Enya/Book of Days, Leona Lewis/Run, Snow Patrol/Signal Fire, Glen Hansard/Falling Slowly, The Police/King of Pain, The Red Jumps/Your Guardian Angel

Nice one there! Smile

....when you have spent the entire day from noon till 10pm speedwatching Spooks seasons 6 & 7 (whilst ripping 7 to your computer). A day well spent it think. It's worth the resultant headache... Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 11-01-2010 06:42 PM

...when you're the only person in your Critical Thinking class who knew what COBRA stood for, including the teacher. I told my mum that when I got home and she burst out laughing. Lovely.

...when you're learning about GIS (Geographical Information Systems,) in Geography, and someone points out that it would be great for terrorists, and your friend later tells you that she can imagine you sitting in an MI5 basement using the GIS system. (The same friend who, when she heard some girls walking behind her talking about MI5, was going to tell me about it as soon as she saw me. She knows I love MI5 and Spooks, obviously Wink)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 12-01-2010 08:27 AM

...when you start talking to new people and when you found out they stopped watching when Ruth left, (they actually said "no more Harry and Ruth Tongue),

Spoiler: show
you tell them immediately that she's back and end up having to go into details about 8.1. Loved being able to rant about it for a while. Big Grin
________________________________________________________________________________​__________________________
...YKYAFO 'Spooksforum' when you loose your 0% warning status due to a stupid mistake whilst in a hurry to get to lessons. Sorry mods! *Begs for forgiveness*

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 12-01-2010 10:09 AM

When you've deserted Facebook in favour of the Twitter Spooks insanity gang

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 12-01-2010 01:10 PM

... When everytime you walk past the deep fat fryer at work you eye it suspiciously and inwardly shiver Confused

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 12-01-2010 02:16 PM

...when you are doing a character development project in Film and Video at college and one of your characters works for MI6 (After trying to avoid MI5 as the obvious option).