Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 12-01-2010 08:25 PM

Lol, that wouldn't be too obvious Smile

...when you realise that the only reason you're tidying up is because you've lost your Spooks DVD under the piles of school work.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 12-01-2010 08:36 PM

(12-01-2010 10:09 AM)kirmostar Wrote:  When you've deserted Facebook in favour of the Twitter Spooks insanity gang

LOL, guilty as charged!
(Repeating this from the RA thread)

...when you ask your husband if North & South is in his huge collection of dvds & his first response is "which person from Spooks is in it?"

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 13-01-2010 09:10 AM

.....when you're meeting a friend from over the internet and you suggest a call and response code or that you wear a raincoat and she carry a newspaper under her left arm. Love the cloak and dagger.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 13-01-2010 09:50 AM

You sign your emails at work "Rangefinder" and no one has a clue what you are on about, you refuse to say and continue to do it - or I could just be mentally ill, that's been suggested before......Silba

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 13-01-2010 11:03 AM

I love when people think I'm mentally ill Big Grin lol It's fun Smile It's not fun being an ordinary person Wink

...when you're watching House 6.11 (The Down Low) and suddenly House himself bugs one of his patient's room and you think you've watched to much Spooks and you're delirious...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 13-01-2010 08:21 PM

...when a friend's comment on your Facebook status is Rupert is weeping reading your updates :-( because you have mentioned Richard Armitage 3 times lately (and posted a picture)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 14-01-2010 09:17 AM

....when you're playing Scene It (on Wii?) and one of the questions on a film clip of Pride and Prejudice involves Matthew Madfadyen's past BBC high rating show. Guess who aced that question?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Kirayuki - 14-01-2010 06:04 PM

...when you follow a van into college with 'Myers' written across the back, which was also being followed by the car in front of you who's reg ended in RPJ. Tongue Oh how weird that was...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - femaleBertieWooster - 14-01-2010 07:11 PM

When you hear yourself say "I'm chuffed that you like the new kibbles" when talking to the stray.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 15-01-2010 10:37 AM

Today's going to be real struggle as your work have banned you from Twitter and the Spooks Forum is down for maintenance.......Suicida