Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - bertowud - 23-01-2010 05:02 PM

Close? He's been there.

How about this? You sign up to be a moderator within the first couple of days of the existence of the spooksforum.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 24-01-2010 09:02 PM

Not bad bertowud Wink Big Grin

You know you're a fan of Spooksforum when you're in Madrid to do an exam, you can't check the forum but there are some things you do or see that remind you of some of the SF members Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 27-01-2010 01:32 PM

... when one of your friends is going to see Holmes to the cinema and you show him a picture of Freemasons Hall and tell him it appears in the film and he has to find it... and obviously he says: "you're nuts!"

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 27-01-2010 07:08 PM

.....when you have an online chat with a friend from the forum about topics you've already discussed in detail on the forum about Spooks. But it's nice and cosy to talk about it in such an immediate way.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 27-01-2010 07:29 PM

Indeed, it reallly is Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 28-01-2010 01:08 PM

when a friend tells you she's got no hot water in her flat because she's waiting for the man to come and fix her boiler.. and you only have one picture in mind...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 28-01-2010 01:25 PM

When you are in the dentist chair for 40mins and the only thing that keeps your mind off the pain is thinking of JHyde's Ruth/Harry fanfic.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 28-01-2010 05:23 PM

Tea Lady, I cannot think of anything nicer. Thank you so much! xx

I hope the dentist wasn't too mean.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 28-01-2010 08:47 PM

(23-01-2010 11:22 AM)bertowud Wrote:  When you have to ask to be temporarily banned from spooksforum so you will study for your exams.

Oh dear haha I only just noticed this! Funny!!

... When you even think about Spooks during your A level Geography exam - the question was on Bolivia and I was soo tempted to write that the only thing I know about Bolivia is that it is 'run by commies in ponchos' and doesn't have a seaside aha.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Moonlight - 28-01-2010 11:11 PM

When you are rewatching an episode of Spooks and are totally delighted that there's bits that you dont remember seeing on your first 2 watchings of it! (I tend to watch in bed last thing, so manage to nod off occassionally, terrible I know!) It was the second ep of the The Special, loved Adams line to the professor that Ruth had managed to get someone to give water to his cat, whereas he would have shoved it's tail in a socket!