Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-02-2010 12:55 PM

(You do know that she didn't actually see PF, right? Every time we go past MI5 it's always a joke that Harry's in there)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 07-02-2010 02:40 PM

... When you decide to base your whole geography research project on tectonics on a case study of Krakotoa (even though it bores you to death) just so you can watch the programme about it with RPJ Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 07-02-2010 02:43 PM

Oh dear Wink I was doing some geography revision notes last week in my free, and I spotted the word "terrorist" in my revision, so have now decided that for my human geography unit, all of my revision notes are going to contain images of Spooks and Doctor Who to help me remember Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 07-02-2010 06:08 PM

I wonder if I can do that with any of my subjects... Shame I'm not yet doing the Illiad in Classics... Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 08-02-2010 10:25 AM

(07-02-2010 02:43 PM)almh Wrote:  Oh dear Wink I was doing some geography revision notes last week in my free, and I spotted the word "terrorist" in my revision, so have now decided that for my human geography unit, all of my revision notes are going to contain images of Spooks and Doctor Who to help me remember Smile

(What's "human geography"?)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 08-02-2010 04:19 PM

Human geography is stuff like migration, settlements, population etc. as opposed to physical geography like lakes, erosion, volcanoes, weather, climate etc.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 08-02-2010 04:25 PM

....when you catch sight of your middle brother's screensaver and say 'hey, that's a masserati cambiocorsa!' and he's super impressed (for once). What he doesn't realise is that you only know this because it's PF's car, as told on Top Gear.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - LucasNorthFan - 08-02-2010 07:26 PM

...when you're in the train, you spot the word 'Elisabeta' in a newspaper some guy was reading and you think 'Elisabeta? Will she be back in Spooks?!' (then I realized it had nothing to do with Spooks Dodgy)...

LNF Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 08-02-2010 07:28 PM

...when you take a photo of a car whilst walking home (to your sister's disgust) because the first three characters are MI5.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 08-02-2010 08:12 PM

lol I would have done the same! could you upload the photo?