Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 09-02-2010 07:43 PM

I love some of the stupidity on The Student Room, advertising the fact that your seriously considering applying is a security risk. If they ever apply, telling anyone outside of their immediate family contravenes the official secrets act. :O

YKYASF when reference a Spooks episode when having a discussion about computer security.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 09-02-2010 07:50 PM

My friend thinks I'm going to apply for MI5 as soon as I leave uni, in fact I'm sticking as far clear as possible - everyone I know knows I'm interested in MI5, so hardly a secret. I am seriously tempted to join a different section of the civil service, just to wind them up Tongue

LOL!

...when your sister has to ban you from mentioning Spooks in a science article you're writing Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 09-02-2010 07:53 PM

...you burst out laughing in the middle of Hotel Chocolat (chain of chocolate shops in UK) when you see amongst their valentines display, a chocolate box which also contains a mini bottle of champagne, and its called "The Grand Tour." I left the store grinning from ear to ear.

(Of course I didnt buy it as it was £28. He in-doors will have to make do with the slab of Rocky Road I got him for £11.)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 09-02-2010 08:39 PM

... When you miss your team score at the football because you are too busy checking the SF email notifications on your phone Tongue Oopsie lol

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 09-02-2010 08:41 PM

hope you were watching, not playing Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 09-02-2010 08:45 PM

LOL yes to clarify I am watching Big Grin
Tyger I have just remembered you are a Newcastle fan so I would like to point out the current score Tongue
Although I daresay it won't last into the second half ha

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 09-02-2010 08:53 PM

Ooh someone's beating Newcastle? Big Grin (There's a bit of a Sunderland/Newcastle division in my family, and I go against my Dad who supports Newcastle Tongue)
Not really relevant to this thread, but do we have a thread here for general chatting?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 09-02-2010 08:55 PM

oh thank you ever so much for the update ladies .. Big Grin
I've been following 5!! minute-by-minute reports and I'm not just throwing hissy fits Big Grin
the word "MUPPETS" comes to mind...
but then - Dum Spiro, Spero. Ve Vill Vin!!!!

BTW - YKYAAFOS when you keep chatting here, instead of following the downfall of your favourite team...

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 09-02-2010 08:56 PM

People... topic. thanks. Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 09-02-2010 09:09 PM

... When you start to refer to people off the forum as your friends Smile

... When you continue to use forum during a very exciting penalty despite a very dirty look from the woman sat next to you!

(ps. 3- 0 sorry couldn't resist Tongue)