Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 09-02-2010 09:09 PM

Nitrus, is there a place for general chatting?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 09-02-2010 09:14 PM

I reserve the right to general chatting for Spooks in the private Spook-only forum, they support the forum financially so I hope you understand that they should get some extra perks here and there. I understand that there are people who cannot become Spooks for whatever reason, but I can't do anything about that I'm afraid. If you want to discuss this more, please PM me or open a thread in Help & Suggestions.

Please get back on topic from here on.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 09-02-2010 09:26 PM

Okie doke, fair enough Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 10-02-2010 12:22 PM

When you are typing something inappropriate about RA on the Spooks forum and realize your husband is standing behind you, luckily his eyesight is not 20/20 so you minimize the screen in time only to be met by your wallpaper of RA's bare bottom which hubby can make out quite clearly.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 10-02-2010 12:39 PM

Couch tonight, kirmo?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 10-02-2010 12:49 PM

If I'm lucky.......

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - carole9908 - 10-02-2010 02:27 PM

(10-02-2010 12:22 PM)kirmostar Wrote:  When you are typing something inappropriate about RA on the Spooks forum and realize your husband is standing behind you, luckily his eyesight is not 20/20 so you minimize the screen in time only to be met by your wallpaper of RA's bare bottom which hubby can make out quite clearly.

Laughed very loudly in the office then! Erm... which pic? Could you maybe share it...?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - kirmostar - 10-02-2010 03:03 PM

It's on Tygerbright's photobucket site - basically a row of RA bottoms created from the famous boiler suit scene in 8.4 as he undresses. She made me a full wallpaper with a bigger bottom too but it's gone, just the sig left. Maybe she got into trouble.....I know I did, there just isn't a get out clause for having Richard Armitage's bottom as your wallpaper....

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 10-02-2010 04:58 PM

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - aquamarine - 10-02-2010 06:16 PM

Rather liking that 'bottom line'...!

I really must be a Spooks fan as I forgive him for keeping his socks on - normally a shootable offence in my opinion! (Just what is it with British men and their socks??)