Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 10-02-2010 11:28 PM

Congratulations almh!!

A naughty fic!! :O Tongue JHyde, I'm scandalized!!! Angel

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 13-02-2010 12:45 PM

When you crawl downstairs in a tired stupor and flop on the couch to watch to TV to try and acclimatise yourself to the fact you are up before 12 on the weekend when you don't have work Tongue Then when you channel flick you happen upon a programme talking all about Spooks (with clips and everything Big Grin) And all of a sudden jump up and down crazily excited, turn up the volume and yell every single member of your family (including the dog) to come and see ( not that any of them remotely care about Spooks Confused). And now they all think I am crazy Big Grin My dad who had just returned from the night shift and was particularly unimpressed by this behaviour Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 13-02-2010 12:45 PM

....when you're having an IM with Beatri and you're trying to explain what a 'crush' is. So I explain that Ruth inititally had a crush on Harry which developed into love.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - TygerBright - 13-02-2010 05:06 PM

(13-02-2010 12:45 PM)YourFutureMuse Wrote:  ..and now they all think I am crazy Big Grin

...what, you're not??! Tongue

YKYAAFOS when you find this in your FB news feed
[Image: 4ruth.png]
and you go "...?!??!wtf?!?!?! and you check out the link which leads to Santana's "She's not there" which goes something like "...Well, let me tell you about the way she looked, The way she acted, the color of her hair, Her voice is soft and cool, Her eyes are clear and bright, But she's not there..."
and you feel a Ruth wallpaper (with possible slight Harry hints) coming on. Despite being a LucasLady.
Ste-range.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Jhokur - 13-02-2010 06:48 PM

when you hear the song The Perfect Drug by Nine Inch Nails, and you get flashes of Lucas & Sarah???
Spoiler: show
I think it's because of the line in 8.6, when Lucas says "Take me with you"

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 13-02-2010 06:55 PM

Woo Big Grin I am going to go and youtube this song lol Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 14-02-2010 07:51 PM

... when you go and search for ages in the big, cold scary attic just to find the Dido CD that was mentioned in 2.3. I knew I had it somewhere Big Grin I have had 'don't think of me' in my head for ages now Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 15-02-2010 09:29 PM

...when you spend ages on your computer, finding a spooks location and then finding out someone has already got it, and then having an urge to scream in frustration. (I don't think I will scream though, my family are all asleep...)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Aria - 15-02-2010 10:23 PM

... you rewatch some of your favourite programmes on ITV3 and keep coming across spook actors in them. So far I have seen Robert Glenister in A Touch of Frost, Megan Dodds and Miranda Raison in Poirot, Anna Chancellor in The Vice and the women who played Mary Kane in Inspector Morse. I am trying to spot at least one spooks actor a day!!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Jhokur - 16-02-2010 07:13 AM

.. you come home to find a photography magazine and grin for a bit, as the magazine is named Rangefinder...