Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - HellsBells - 16-02-2010 11:42 AM

...When you're going to visit London at the weekend and you spend half - hour convincing your children they really want to go to a certain Waterstone's store and the Eros statue (rather than Hamleys !)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 16-02-2010 06:33 PM

......when a mate tells you she wants to give a backhander to any grown woman using babytalk (right on!) and you say: 'I'll hold her, you pull her hair' and then you think, hang on - that's not *really* my line. (My line has always been 'I'll hold the,, you hit 'em.')

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 16-02-2010 06:57 PM

...when you see people's cars being searched as they enter Buckingham Palace and you wonder if they are MI5 (They looked seriously cool, with baseball caps and everything Big Grin I would have taken a photo, but I think it's illegal to take a photo of the police...)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - YourFutureMuse - 22-02-2010 12:00 AM

... When on fb you make a 'how well do you know me quiz and as joke answer options you put 'spooks dvds' as item to save from burning house and 'mi5 agent' as dream job and are shocked by how many people chose them Haha esp as the real answer to the burning house q was my dog! I really must talk about spooks a lot if they think I would let my own doggy burn for it!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 23-02-2010 09:25 PM

...when you sit watching a Spooks episode for the fifth time and notice a spelling mistake Tongue (They said 'off' instead 'of' of in 5.4.) I'm paying too much attention to the episode Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Aria - 25-02-2010 01:57 PM

...you consider season 9 as gospel when nitrus creates a season 9 subforum!! lol

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 25-02-2010 01:59 PM

(He will like that very much, believe me Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 25-02-2010 04:22 PM

(25-02-2010 01:57 PM)shazia.kasim Wrote:  ...you consider season 9 as gospel when nitrus creates a season 9 subforum!! lol

Love it. +rep. Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 25-02-2010 04:59 PM

(25-02-2010 04:22 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(25-02-2010 01:57 PM)shazia.kasim Wrote:  ...you consider season 9 as gospel when nitrus creates a season 9 subforum!! lol

Love it. +rep. Big Grin

I didnt even notice the series 9 subforum..... (goes away and hangs head with shame Blush )

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 27-02-2010 02:38 PM

...when you watch someone acting very suspiciously on a train (standing in the doorway, looking around, and getting off at last minute,) and immediately assume that they're a spy, and proceed to watch them until your train arrives.

I texted my mum to say that I was watching a spy, and her response was "KEEP OBSERVING STOP HARRY IS DEPENDING ON YOU STOP END" It made me laugh sooo much Smile

...when your mum's best attempts at trying to persuade you to learnt how to drive is "How are you going to be any use to Harry if you can't drive?" I fail to see the logic in that step...