Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 27-02-2010 03:42 PM

(27-02-2010 02:38 PM)almh Wrote:  ...when your mum's best attempts at trying to persuade you to learnt how to drive is "How are you going to be any use to Harry if you can't drive?" I fail to see the logic in that step...
So do I; doesn't she know that Harry has a driver?

And as for you, there's always public transport Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Tea Lady - 27-02-2010 04:13 PM

(27-02-2010 02:38 PM)almh Wrote:  I texted my mum to say that I was watching a spy, and her response was "KEEP OBSERVING STOP HARRY IS DEPENDING ON YOU STOP END" It made me laugh sooo much Smile

LOL. At least your mum knows who Harry is almh as neither of my parents have ever watched an episode. I am though hoping this will change as my father retired this week and I brought him Spooks series 1 as a present (he didnt ask for it.) I am hoping both my parents will be under the influence soon. Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 27-02-2010 04:16 PM

LOL! My parents both watch Spooks, and my sisters all watched the series 8 finale Smile So they know who Harry is, and they've all heard my rants about Harry and Ruth Smile

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 27-02-2010 04:18 PM

Oh good for him! And yes, he definitely should. I am really hoping to get my dad into it when season 8 comes out in Australia. Hopefully the fact that my sister likes the show may sway the household's viewing habits as she seems to dictate what is watched more often than not.

.....when almh has an update on her IM username talking about Harry and Michelle and you immediately wonder a) who is Michelle and b) why the hell is she paired with Harry in something?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 27-02-2010 04:28 PM

That was funny! Smile (Fortunately it was entirely unrelated to Spooks Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - HellsBells - 27-02-2010 06:11 PM

.....when you hear an advert about selling solar energy to the national GRID, and it reminds you that you haven't watched this weeks series 2 episode for the re-watch discussion yet.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nia M - 27-02-2010 07:39 PM

Oh dear...
Tongue

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - i luv lucas - 28-02-2010 09:18 AM

When Skully tells us about the blog, and i just head straight on over there!! Fabulous Skully! Loved the videos and the stills that you have managed to get on there!!
Gold star for that one!!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Skully - 28-02-2010 09:25 AM

(28-02-2010 09:18 AM)i luv lucas Wrote:  When Skully tells us about the blog, and i just head straight on over there!! Fabulous Skully! Loved the videos and the stills that you have managed to get on there!! Gold star for that one!!

haha, thanks i luv lucas! i credit my first class google skills for the goodies in that post! I love the sideways video of Lucas at London Eye!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 28-02-2010 12:10 PM

(27-02-2010 04:18 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Oh good for him! And yes, he definitely should. I am really hoping to get my dad into it when season 8 comes out in Australia. Hopefully the fact that my sister likes the show may sway the household's viewing habits as she seems to dictate what is watched more often than not.

.....when almh has an update on her IM username talking about Harry and Michelle and you immediately wonder a) who is Michelle and b) why the hell is she paired with Harry in something?

me too!!! lol hahahaha

My father watched some episodes of Spooks and he loved them, he was really hooked, he sometimes do a joke about Harry or Tom. Tom is his favorite character.