Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 10-11-2009 09:11 AM

I try, but sometimes I can't help myself like now Confused (I'll stop here Wink Tongue)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 10-11-2009 09:19 AM

You know you're a fan of Spooks when you follow 20 different threads over the forum, so that your inbox is clogged every morning when you wake. And when you find yourself having conversations via different threads all over the forum with 3 or 4 different members.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Beatriz - 10-11-2009 09:49 AM

(10-11-2009 09:19 AM)JHyde Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when you follow 20 different threads over the forum, so that your inbox is clogged every morning when you wake. And when you find yourself having conversations via different threads all over the forum with 3 or 4 different members.
Good one! Smile That's so true!! I feel totally identified Big Grin

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 10-11-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:by JHyde
You know you're a fan of Spooks when you follow 20 different threads over the forum, so that your inbox is clogged every morning when you wake. And when you find yourself having conversations via different threads all over the forum with 3 or 4 different members.

Ditto. My inbox is a disaster lately.

Reading all the posts consecutively gave me an arching overview of the show and characters -- kind of like doing historical research for a book or paper, "Spooks as Social Commentary."

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 10-11-2009 02:37 PM

I know. I'm really not challenged enough in my job. Need to go back and finish my degree or get writing myself, methinks.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 10-11-2009 02:46 PM

Mine's no longer challenging at all which is why I can sit in my office and post to this forum all day.Cool

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 10-11-2009 02:51 PM

OK, OK - I got a new one. YKYAFOS when you're using acronyms and trying to convince one of your best mates to have a Spooks themed Hens Night. She does not watch Spooks.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 10-11-2009 05:17 PM

(10-11-2009 09:19 AM)JHyde Wrote:  You know you're a fan of Spooks when you follow 20 different threads over the forum, so that your inbox is clogged every morning when you wake. And when you find yourself having conversations via different threads all over the forum with 3 or 4 different members.

Oh yes Wink

Spooks themed hen night? How exactly was that going to work?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Nitrus - 10-11-2009 05:19 PM

(10-11-2009 02:51 PM)JHyde Wrote:  trying to convince one of your best mates to have a Spooks themed Hens Night.

Does the bride have to make a tough choice near the end of the night? Does the maid of honor die?

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 10-11-2009 05:22 PM

(10-11-2009 05:19 PM)Nitrus Wrote:  
(10-11-2009 02:51 PM)JHyde Wrote:  trying to convince one of your best mates to have a Spooks themed Hens Night.

Does the bride have to make a tough choice near the end of the night? Does the maid of honor die?

LOL. Are you going to have to pause in the middle because it's the end of a series Wink