Spooks Forum
You know you're a fan of spooks when... - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forum-20.html)
+--- Thread: You know you're a fan of spooks when... (/thread-179.html)

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 10-11-2009 05:25 PM

Nah, I'm being a good bridesmaid and we're going to a burlesque show instead. All good suggestions, though!

You know you're a fan of Spooks when you're getting up ridiculously early so as to chat with other members on the forum in real time. Like, it's 5am here, and dinnertime there.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 11-11-2009 12:11 AM

YKYAFOS when you log in to spooks forum, hit "View New Posts," and NOTHING comes up. HuhAngry C'mon spookies, I'm dying here!! It's a long time until Friday. Sad

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - evenstar1955 - 11-11-2009 06:03 AM

You tell your boss your going to evening classes on Wednesdays so he doesn't put you on the late shift.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 11-11-2009 06:34 AM

(10-11-2009 05:25 PM)JHyde Wrote:  Nah, I'm being a good bridesmaid and we're going to a burlesque show instead. All good suggestions, though!

You know you're a fan of Spooks when you're getting up ridiculously early so as to chat with other members on the forum in real time. Like, it's 5am here, and dinnertime there.

You know, I was wondering how come you are always online - I was working out the time difference and thought it was a bit early! lol, good that you do get up early to talk to us though Wink

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 11-11-2009 09:05 AM

That and the fact that I've been spending a lot of time online lately, for the dual purposes of work and escapism.

And I know I'm succeeding because I've had several buzzwords picked up, including "spookies".

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 11-11-2009 02:11 PM

Oops, forgot to attribute that lift. "Spookies" courtesy of JHyde.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 12-11-2009 12:49 AM

(giggles) It's OK, it's not like I can copyright language. I don't work for Disney.

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - lwhite53 - 12-11-2009 12:57 AM

LOL. As an academic, should have known better, however!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - JHyde - 12-11-2009 01:03 AM

Because I do history, I get a bit tired of footnotes.

YKYAFOSW - you create new language to cover people who enjoy Spooks Forum. We deserve our own name! Name it!

RE: You know you're a fan of spooks when... - almh - 12-11-2009 06:46 AM

(12-11-2009 01:03 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Because I do history, I get a bit tired of footnotes.

YKYAFOSW - you create new language to cover people who enjoy Spooks Forum. We deserve our own name! Name it!

Yay!!!

... When you have a conversation with your Geography teacher about Spooks (It was hilarious! She asked me why Ruth had left, and we had a discussion about it to the train station. Then on the train back I was saying that I would miss the beginning, and we both admitted that we'd seen the second episode already, and just wanted to rewatch it! Seriously funny. My old physics teacher watches it too... As does my friends mum...)