Spooks Forum
[Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras (/thread-308.html)

[Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - LucasNorthFan - 29-10-2009 08:23 PM

Hi all!

These are some extras for this new season of Spooks, told by Richard Armitage. (Link taken from a RA forum)

http://ianwylie.wordpress.com/2009/10/29/spooks-richard-armitage-extras/

LNF Smile

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - dsp01 - 29-10-2009 10:27 PM

Thanks for posting it - I am so lookinf forward to Lucas and Sarah. Smile

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Silktie - 30-10-2009 05:40 AM

That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Lucasfan - 30-10-2009 02:24 PM

I'm becoming like a piece of blotting paper..seeking out any scrap of info......

lovely, thanks for posting!

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Nitrus - 30-10-2009 05:01 PM

Thanks for posting.. good read.

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Tea Lady - 30-10-2009 05:27 PM

(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

Every article I have seen, including this one, is remaining very tight lipped over H/R. There must be instructions from upon high not to spill the beans about what happens to them.

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Nitrus - 30-10-2009 05:28 PM

(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

That is correct.

RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras - Silktie - 03-11-2009 11:43 AM

(30-10-2009 05:27 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Every article I have seen, including this one, is remaining very tight lipped over H/R. There must be instructions from upon high not to spill the beans about what happens to them.

You're right, although I do like what Mr Armitage said. I'll remain eternally optimistic that Ruth won't be able to resist Harry's charms forever, just like the rest of us. Smile