Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras
29-10-2009, 08:23 PM
[Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras
Hi all!

These are some extras for this new season of Spooks, told by Richard Armitage. (Link taken from a RA forum)

http://ianwylie.wordpress.com/2009/10/29...ge-extras/

LNF Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
29-10-2009, 10:27 PM
RE: [Spoilers] Spooks: Richard Armitage Extras
Thanks for posting it - I am so lookinf forward to Lucas and Sarah. Smile
30-10-2009, 05:40 AM
That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
30-10-2009, 02:24 PM
I'm becoming like a piece of blotting paper..seeking out any scrap of info......

lovely, thanks for posting!

[Image: spooks901mini.jpg]
30-10-2009, 05:01 PM
Thanks for posting.. good read.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-10-2009, 05:27 PM
(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

Every article I have seen, including this one, is remaining very tight lipped over H/R. There must be instructions from upon high not to spill the beans about what happens to them.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
30-10-2009, 05:28 PM
(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  Nitrus, do I understand correctly that if it says "spoilers" in the thread name, that I don't have to hide stuff?

That is correct.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-11-2009, 11:43 AM
(30-10-2009 05:27 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(30-10-2009 05:40 AM)Silktie Wrote:  That very last line made my day, namely that the Harry and Ruth storyline is developing nicely. Woot! So there is some hope for the hopeless romantics among us that just want to see those two find some happiness.

Every article I have seen, including this one, is remaining very tight lipped over H/R. There must be instructions from upon high not to spill the beans about what happens to them.

You're right, although I do like what Mr Armitage said. I'll remain eternally optimistic that Ruth won't be able to resist Harry's charms forever, just like the rest of us. Smile

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]