Spooks Forum
[spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Character & Actor Discussion (/forum-23.html)
+--- Thread: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield (/thread-344.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - lwhite53 - 16-12-2009 11:35 PM

The resolution for the Lucas/Sarah relationship is an interesting question.
Spoiler: show
Do they continue to have some kind of contact into series 9 (assuming, of course, that there is a series 9)? If she is killed, is he part of that? If she is killed, does it happen in S8 or S9?
What's the prevailing wisdom?

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - age1021 - 17-12-2009 01:52 PM

What should happen is that he will smarten up and set up some kind of trap for her. Pretending that he cares for her and really wants to "help" her out of this situation.
What is going to happen, he is going to try and help her because he still has feelings for her even though she used him and played him.
If she does die, I will be surprised.Dodgy

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - bertowud - 17-12-2009 04:03 PM

She needs to die.
Obviously, I just watched episode 4.

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - lwhite53 - 17-12-2009 04:09 PM

Wait -- it gets worse!

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - kirmostar - 17-12-2009 04:17 PM

agree with Bertowud
Now we know she's Nightingale and spoiled goods there is no role for her in Spooks anymore, nothing else to discover about her so get rid of her - preferably quite horribly! There is no future for her and Lucas, send him back to the Bedouin Bar in Moscow where he can finish his much deserved lapdance the poppet
Tongue

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - HellsBells - 17-12-2009 04:25 PM

I had always assumed Sarah wouldn't survive, but I hope Lucas isn't forced into killing her as he clearly loves her. Even Sarah couldn't kill him when she had the opportunity so maybe she has fallen in love with him. But I agree there can't be any future in the relationship.

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - age1021 - 17-12-2009 04:50 PM

(17-12-2009 04:25 PM)HellsBells Wrote:  I had always assumed Sarah wouldn't survive, but I hope Lucas isn't forced into killing her as he clearly loves her. Even Sarah couldn't kill him when she had the opportunity so maybe she has fallen in love with him. But I agree there can't be any future in the relationship.

Yeah, it wouldn't be as interesting if Lucas killed her for some reason. I don't think it would be interesting if she was killed. She should live and continue to be a bad guy... A really bad guy so we can continue to hate her and her accent!!

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - femaleBertieWooster - 17-12-2009 07:56 PM

Well, if they really wanted to shock us silly,

they would kill Lucas.

I know he's said he will do 9 if they have one (possible fakeout) but that thought has been creeping into my psyche lately.

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - kirmostar - 17-12-2009 08:51 PM

Or perhaps....
Lucas goes to shoot her and she tells him that she's pregnant?
Undecided

RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield - almh - 17-12-2009 09:02 PM

Oooh, ouch! That could be tough for Lucas.