Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield
07-11-2009, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 05:10 PM by Nitrus.)
[spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield
I think the introduction of the new CIA agent Sarah Caulfield and her MI5 opposite number Lucas North getting together and each trying to get one over on the other is an amazing and exciting new storyline. I like this idea. To be honest I thought they'd be dancing around each other before they "did the deed" for ages but no in episode 2 they drove off into the sunset (well okay Claridges and in separate taxi's actually). Obviously each thinks they are going to "extract" something useful from the other (information wise that is, why what did you think I was referring to?). "Pillow Talk" seems to be the order of the day here! Can't wait to see episode 3. Will we get to see what happens at Claridges or will the viewers have to use their imagination?Thud

Who else thinks that a game of cat and mouse is going to ensue from this liaison? Any ideas as to who will come off best? I think they are pretty much of a muchness myself.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2009, 05:13 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2009 05:13 PM by Nitrus.)
RE: [spoilers] Lucas and Sarah Caulfield
This thread title has been edited to include "[spoilers]" - This means that spoiler tags are NOT required in this thread.

I loathe Christine 2.0, is the actress American? If she is then she can't speak properly, and if she's English.. her American accent sucks balls..

I HATE that the writers insist on doing another "Christine & Tom" it's just not needed!!

/rant

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2009, 07:06 PM
It is so similar to Christine and Tom! It is so similar that if they could have given Christine and Tom those lines, and it wouldn't have sounded out of place.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
07-11-2009, 07:36 PM
I hate the Sarah Caulfield character, too -- clearly a Christine clone. What I don't understand is why? So many more possibilities to play with. Why do we need such a predictable foil/plaything for Lucas?

Don't know the actress. If she actually is American, I can't place the accent, something like a combination Midwest, military and Washington, DC with a little Brooklyn thrown in now and then. And you're right, Nitrus, she really cannot speak -- she kinda' chews the dialogue and then spits it out.

Maybe she'll meet with a unfortunate end sometime soon.Idea

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
07-11-2009, 07:39 PM
Her accent is awful. First she sounds like somebody from the northeast, but then she starts sounding like she is from texas and reminds of why I hate that state!!

Funny....Christine 2.0
07-11-2009, 10:24 PM
I don't like her at all! From now on, for me she's going to be Christine 2.0 lol

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
08-11-2009, 01:09 AM
The storyline has potential, but could they have not gotten a REAL American? Come on, now.

[Image: action-adam.jpg]
Thanks Tyger!
08-11-2009, 02:33 AM
She is an Aussie apparently & I agree her accent is just awful, watching ep 2 yesterday when she said 'Harry' it sounded like she said 'Hairy'
08-11-2009, 05:33 AM
The Old Adventures of New Christine.
08-11-2009, 08:21 AM
(08-11-2009 05:33 AM)JHyde Wrote:  The Old Adventures of New Christine.

LOL

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.