Spooks Forum
Tell us something about you! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Tell us something about you! (/thread-349.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

RE: Tell us something about you! - YourFutureMuse - 16-08-2010 10:04 PM

I am tryin to think of someting about me you lot don't already know haha I do like to talk about myself a lot Tongue

When I left school I was nominated for biggest geek, biggest dark horse and always happy in the year book but won nothing :O ( I still haven't got over the geek thing :O)

Oh and my friend's boyfriend said about me the other day that I 'shop too much, giggle too much and drink too much wine' I think that about sums me up lol Tongue

RE: Tell us something about you! - Kirayuki - 16-08-2010 10:12 PM

I would have been proud of biggest geek! (Although i'd never have won it. There were some people so much worse than me. Tongue)

Another random about me... I went to see Les Miserables 25th Anniversary Tour in Bristol two weeks ago.

RE: Tell us something about you! - Nia M - 16-08-2010 10:21 PM

I would be so proud to get 'Biggest Geek' Tongue

In Year 7 especially, I was a proper bookworm. Unless I was in school / at Guides / at someone's house I would always be reading. It got to the point when I had a little catch-phrase at break that I would preach to my friends if they interrupted me readin: 'Do not disturb. I will communicate at will, not by force.' Big Grin

RE: Tell us something about you! - Nitrus - 16-08-2010 10:22 PM

I was nominated as Biggest Gossip when I left school. My friends told everyone in our year to vote for me as joke lol.

RE: Tell us something about you! - YourFutureMuse - 16-08-2010 10:24 PM

Haha Nitrus first the heel wearing and now gossiping anything else you want to tell us Wink

I think I was voted geeky because I am shy and actually wanted to do well in my classes... oh and I am definitely a politics geek haha. i would have liked to have won biggest dark horse .. that sounds cool Tongue

RE: Tell us something about you! - Nia M - 16-08-2010 10:25 PM

Oh awesome! The only 'Best / biggest' what-d'you-ma-callit thing I've ever had was to be labelled '(Joint) Most likely to become an artist' out of my tutor-group (about 30 people) in Year 8. No idea why, considering I can't paint for toffee...

RE: Tell us something about you! - Kirayuki - 16-08-2010 10:30 PM

I never actualy participated in any of the voting things as a nominee though when i left. Took a back seat, put in a vote for one category (taking the mick out of a friend) and just watched. Smile

I won Singer-songwriter of the year in our school though when i was in year 10. I'm happy with that. Big Grin

RE: Tell us something about you! - YourFutureMuse - 16-08-2010 10:34 PM

In junior school i won the year 4 talent show by singing hit me baby one more time and bullying two boys to be by backing dancers Tongue My proudest moment to date Tongue

RE: Tell us something about you! - Nia M - 16-08-2010 10:42 PM

Oh that's brilliant Big Grin I'd never do something like that myself!

But I have jumped off a forty foot pole. Twice.

(I was wearing a safety harness, I will hasten to add.)

RE: Tell us something about you! - YourFutureMuse - 16-08-2010 10:47 PM

Haha I am glad you added the last part otherwise I might have questioned your sanity!!! Tongue (Unthinkable Tongue)