Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Tell us something about you!
08-11-2009, 03:44 PM
zzSmile Tell us something about you!
So we've got a great little community here and it already feels like i've known most of you for a lot longer than I have!

So I thought it would be good if we all shared something with the rest of the forum, something that we don't know already.

Here it goes:

I have been a Scout since the age of 9.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-11-2009, 03:48 PM
RE: Tell us something about you!
I'm so glad you started this given how many new members we have!

(Your fact means your codename should be BoyScout, which is also ironically, Michael Vaughan's codename in Alias Seasons 1&2.)

My fact? I am currently teaching myself Arabic and just getting to the point where I can have conversations with people.
Find all posts by this user
08-11-2009, 04:35 PM
I coach hockey (field rather than ice) to children ranging from 4-10.
08-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Interesting fact that no one knows... I once met the guy that does the voice of the Daleks, Nick Briggs. (Sorry, ran out of interesting stuff!)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
08-11-2009, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 05:16 PM by Beatriz.)
mmm I reckon I've already told you a lot of things about me Wink I live in A Coruña beautiful town Wink) I'm currently studying to become civil servant and the English degree: Advanced of Cambrige (still having some problems with writing Tongue)

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
08-11-2009, 05:23 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2009 05:24 PM by Tea Lady.)
Well I bumped into Jamie Cullum on the steps of the Albert Hall yesterday. As for other famous people I remember seeing Jonathan King at Paddington train station about 25 years ago while I was waiting with my family to go on holiday. I rushed up to him with my pen and paper to get his autograph and my pen dropped down my sleeve so I did not have a pen to give him (that haunts me to this day and the sort of something I would do in front of Peter at Collectormania) I remember walking away with my mother after he produced his own pen and looking back at him, he was wearing slippers and his Rolls Royce was parked up behind him. Two young lads then appeared from a train and they all got in his Rolls with him. I remember my mother saying, Bless, he must be picking his two children up.......!! True story.

[Image: Banner106smaller.jpg]
08-11-2009, 08:14 PM
hmm lets see... when I was 11 I tried out for the Welsh juniour team for optimist racing (a type of sail boat) but failed and haven't sailed that type of boat since. oh and I am yet to meet someone famous apart from Prince Harry who I met at an RAF base once.

[Image: series5_ep10.jpg]
09-11-2009, 05:53 AM
I am a proud supporter of Greenpeace, and an unapologetic coffee snob.

[Image: cheersignew.jpg]
09-11-2009, 11:38 AM
(09-11-2009 05:53 AM)Silktie Wrote:  I am a proud supporter of Greenpeace, and an unapologetic coffee snob.
me too Big Grin

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
09-11-2009, 11:43 AM (This post was last modified: 09-11-2009 11:44 AM by JHyde.)
Nothing wrong with that! Good coffee is awesome. As long as it's fair trade.