Spooks Forum
How did you find the Spooks Forum? - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: Break Room (/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: How did you find the Spooks Forum? (/thread-389.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - lwhite53 - 05-12-2009 04:09 PM

(05-12-2009 09:50 AM)almh Wrote:  The slight problem is that sometimes people don't know anyone to refer! I know barely anyone who also watches Spooks, I only know Spooks fans from here and fanfiction.net. Maybe I'll go stalk some people on there Tongue

Yeah, I've talked to a couple of co-workers about spooks but catching any airings in the states is such a sketchy proposition that they lose interest.

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - Akira - 05-12-2009 06:14 PM

Someone e-mailed me about it!!! Was a bit freaked out, like how did they find my address???? :|

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - bertowud - 06-12-2009 04:44 AM

(05-12-2009 09:50 AM)almh Wrote:  The slight problem is that sometimes people don't know anyone to refer! I know barely anyone who also watches Spooks, I only know Spooks fans from here and fanfiction.net. Maybe I'll go stalk some people on there Tongue

That's my problem too. I know no one else who watches Spooks personally.

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - TygerBright - 18-12-2009 09:50 PM

Evening all. I'm here at Beatriz' kind suggestion (or polite push Tongue)
not saying tho that's how I found Spooks Forum.. I actually don't remember what led me here but I guess it was wild googling.
I only just recently discovered Spooks (on the 'net, not on German telly I must add) and have been devouring seasons 7+8 so far. And since it's a very addictive show I've felt the urge to fill the week-long gaps between episodes with some fanfic, pics (Lucas, predominantly) and talking to like-minded souls.
...there, that's that secret out.

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - The Grid - 07-01-2010 09:58 PM

I was watching my Spooks DVDs through and I really wanted to find some place where I could discuss Spooks with other fans, as none of my friends really watch Spooks. I typed in 'Spooks forum' on google search and I got the link for here. Smile

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - Nitrus - 07-01-2010 11:08 PM

Fantastic.. great to have you here!

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - Kirayuki - 08-01-2010 12:05 AM

I found my way here via Twitter. Spookstv's tweets Tongue

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - bertowud - 08-01-2010 03:36 AM

And we're glad you did.

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - JHyde - 08-01-2010 05:40 AM

The Grid, that was very much my motivation for sticking around here too. It wasn't why I visited, but it was definitely why I stayed.

RE: How did you find the Spooks Forum? - Beatriz - 08-01-2010 11:47 AM

Yes, to stay or not to stay... It's a very friendly community (as well as very active!) that's the main reason I stayed Smile