Spooks Forum
Hello Everyone :) - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello Everyone :) (/thread-410.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Hello Everyone :) - almh - 29-11-2009 07:26 PM

(28-11-2009 11:01 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  Haha, well if it is a such a serious condition I believe I should be able to get a doctor's note explaining why I have not yet done my history coursework Tongue I believe my teacher would find it a justified cause Wink

And I find it quite a pleasurable condition to have Tongue Although I do feel I have babbled way to much in every single thread I have written ... haha including this one Blush LOL

I wish I could get a doctor's note justifying my lack of homework done due to Spooks... Don't worry about rambling, most of us here do. Just make sure it's relevant to the thread, and Nitrus (and the other mods) will stay happy Smile

RE: Hello Everyone :) - deathbymascara - 29-11-2009 09:42 PM

(29-11-2009 11:47 AM)JHyde Wrote:  deathbymascara will have to find a way to relate Spooks back to her history work. Maybe I should tell her about my history of torture essay that won me money! Spooks was part of my research.

Haha thats sounds cool!! Money AND Spooks related!! I don't know if there is anything better!!

And my coursework is on the Cold War so I feel I have an obvious reason to do some background research on spies and the world of espionage haha Wink

RE: Hello Everyone :) - YourFutureMuse - 30-11-2009 05:41 PM

(29-11-2009 09:42 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  And my coursework is on the Cold War so I feel I have an obvious reason to do some background research on spies and the world of espionage haha Wink

Haha good excuse (Y) Tongue

RE: Hello Everyone :) - deathbymascara - 19-01-2010 08:18 PM

Hello,
I have returned from a verry prolonged absence (and at the persuausion of yourfuturemuse I might add lol) so I am going to say hello again Smile
I was staying with my grandma who doesn't even own a computer :O Thes past few months have been torture lol I feel so disconnected :/

Anyway I am glad to be back in civilisation and spooks land Tongue

RE: Hello Everyone :) - Nitrus - 19-01-2010 08:19 PM

Woo! Welcome back!

RE: Hello Everyone :) - TygerBright - 19-01-2010 08:21 PM

(19-01-2010 08:18 PM)deathbymascara Wrote:  I was staying with my grandma who doesn't even own a computer :O Thes past few months have been torture lol I feel so disconnected :/

must have felt like 8 years in a Russian cell.. glad you made it out Big Grin

RE: Hello Everyone :) - deathbymascara - 19-01-2010 08:52 PM

Haha yes - Lucas has got nothing on me! Tongue

RE: Hello Everyone :) - YourFutureMuse - 19-01-2010 09:08 PM

Well you didn't take much convincing haha! I honestly do other things with my time as well as bullying people to come on here haha Wink
And welcome back Big Grin I have missed you Tongue

RE: Hello Everyone :) - JHyde - 20-01-2010 01:18 AM

Glad to have you back! I thought about emailing you to ask why you didn't love us anymore because you seriously just dropped off the planet....but I'm glad you're OK.

RE: Hello Everyone :) - bertowud - 20-01-2010 01:30 AM

Welcome back!