Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello Everyone :)
26-11-2009, 10:29 AM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 02:48 PM by deathbymascara.)
Hello Everyone :)
Hi,
Am new to the forum Big Grin Well actually this is the first time I have ever been on any forum lol but I am glad I have finally found a place I can talk about Spooks non stop without driving my friends crazy haha
Erm not sure what else to say ... I only started watching spooks when RA came in it Wink but I have now caught up with all series... I think I might actually prefer the tom zoe danny era :O
Well it would be lovely to meet some fellow spooks obsessed people haha
Hope to talk to you all soon Big Grin

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2009, 11:59 AM
RE: Hello Everyone :)
Welcome to the forum. Where are you from? What do you do when you're not watching and talking Spooks?

Always love your country, but never trust your government.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Thank you Smile
Well I am from Derby England but I can't wait to move far far away...lol. And when I am not watching and talking about Spooks (which to be honest is not very much of time left away from spooks haahaa) I am a student doing my A levels Smile
How about you?

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
26-11-2009, 12:40 PM
Welcome deathbymascara: you will love it here.
26-11-2009, 01:11 PM
Welcome! I sense another RA fan here Tongue

You can tell us more about you in this thread.

"Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, by fearing to attempt"
Pactum serva
26-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Thankyou Beatriz for not making me hawk it this time!

Welcome! I laughed so hard when I saw your username a day or two ago when you joined. It's from one of my very favourite scenes in the show.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
26-11-2009, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2009 04:11 PM by deathbymascara.)
Haha I am indeed a very devout RA fan Big Grin

And yeah I decided to go for that cos I was reading the 'quotes' section of the forum when I decided I should join it lol. It made me laugh too I am pleased some one noticed it Tongue haha I love Ros

ros
26-11-2009, 04:26 PM
Welcome aboard deathbymascara!

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
26-11-2009, 10:31 PM
Hello Smile Welcome!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
27-11-2009, 11:53 AM
Welcome to the forum! Great username btw. lol.

I hail from a place not far from Derby.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user