Spooks Forum
Episode 6 Discussion - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Episode 6 Discussion (/thread-435.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - kirmostar - 13-12-2009 02:20 PM

If Lewis went to talk to her then he doesn't trust her as he had his gun ready, but he wasn't very discreet approaching the building in broad view of the windows, not a smart move for a supposed CIA trained killer so I'm not sure either. I've said previously Sarah can't be a big player, unless she is even more of a liar that we have been shown already, as altho she's the signatory for the Nightingale account she has no idea what the $6 billion was for.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - Beatriz - 13-12-2009 03:24 PM

I am one of those who thinks he went to Christine 2.0 apartment to talk to her, and pull out the gun the moment he saw something strange (her door ajar for example).

She's not a big player nor a small one, I think she knows what she's doing, but not one of the people in charge of Nightingale op.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 13-12-2009 06:44 PM

Yeah, I'll go with that re: Christine. Everything we know about it so far seems to indicate a massive middle class within the group, with only a few big players at the very top.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - lwhite53 - 13-12-2009 08:02 PM

Yep, I agree also. Remember that this group is made up of intelligence agents from different countries -- so from the get go they don't trust each other. And my guess is that no one, except the big dogs (whoever they may be), really knows the full membership of the group.

Lewis was hired by Perrot (the bank manager) to kill Baisley. Sarah was helping Lewis find Baisley because Baisley's info could (and ultimately did) lead to Nightingale and to Sarah. I think Lewis came to see Sarah because he still had not completed his job (Baisley's death) and needed her help to locate B again. He pulled the gun when he got off the elevator and saw Sarah's door ajar (as Beatriz said). He didn't want to kill Sarah, just wanted more info.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - age1021 - 14-12-2009 02:05 AM

Never thought of it that way

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 21-12-2009 09:05 AM

I was right about the continuity with Ros and running away from the house being blown up. Stills from Wylie's blog clearly show she is wearing flat boots when running away (appropriately) yet almost immediately afterwards she is wearing heels when talking to Coleville on the phone.

Great stunt though. Not least because HN looked a little freaked out by how close it really was.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - almh - 21-12-2009 09:12 AM

(21-12-2009 09:05 AM)JHyde Wrote:  Great stunt though. Not least because HN looked a little freaked out by how close it really was.

LOL! That is true though, the fear was quite real Wink

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 21-12-2009 09:15 AM

She loves that stuff though. They've done fewer of the choreographed one on one fighting prevalent in Seasons 4, 5 and 6 and more of the big stunts and runaway efforts of the early seasons.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - Lizziecaro - 21-12-2009 03:09 PM

I gather from something I read about this episode that the explosion went off a fraction early, hence HN ducking as she ran.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - lwhite53 - 21-12-2009 04:11 PM

(21-12-2009 09:05 AM)JHyde Wrote:  I was right about the continuity with Ros and running away from the house being blown up. Stills from Wylie's blog clearly show she is wearing flat boots when running away (appropriately) yet almost immediately afterwards she is wearing heels when talking to Coleville on the phone.

Great stunt though. Not least because HN looked a little freaked out by how close it really was.

Same thing happened later in the ep when she was running to get to Baisley in the train station before he was assassinated. I guess it's tough to run all out in heeled boots.