Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Episode 6 Discussion
04-12-2009, 07:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 07:55 PM by JHyde.)
Episode 6 Discussion
There's an hour to go, but I thought I'd get the thread up on the wall for anyone who wants to discuss the episode during the screening. And also because I'm worried I'll fall asleep.

Remember you don't need spoiler tags in here unless you're specifically referring to confirmed spoilers about episodes which have not aired yet. Or strong rumours.

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-12-2009, 08:42 PM
RE: Episode 6 Discussion
Getting in here early JHyde! Sadly I won't be able to discuss the episode during screening as I will be downstairs, eyes firmly glued to the tv (provided, of course I'm allowed to watch it Undecided Evil parents... Dodgy)

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Who shot Sarah? Confused

Very interesting storyline with the Home Secretary... Smile
04-12-2009, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2009 10:05 PM by almh.)
Ok, just watched it and WOW!!! I so didn't expect Sarah to kill herself **EDIT She did kill herself, didn't she??? ** and Ruth to ask Harry out for a drink!!! (Good to see I have my priorities straight here!) They start getting somewhere and then the world has better ideas and goes no, actually, Spooks doesn't do happy endings Harry and Ruth so we're going to through in another interruption, I mean really, haven't we had enough of the HR happy ending destroyed?

Rant over, hopefully. I did love one of the lines in it though, and if I remember what it was that would be even better.

Why do I have the feeling that we're going to have some very depressed RG fans - that was so believable and we had the whole is it true or not, and I can't believe he resigned!!!

Anyway, I have to go now Sad Be prepared for lots of episode 6 posts from me tomorrow!!!

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
04-12-2009, 10:25 PM
Ooooh...

Spoiler: show
Sarah isnt dead! Looked at the Episode 8 cast list and shes there and is ordered to kill Lucas
04-12-2009, 10:27 PM
(04-12-2009 10:25 PM)PendolinoGuy Wrote:  Ooooh...

Sarah isnt dead! Looked at the Episode 8 cast list and shes there and is ordered to kill Lucas

Mah, I just read that Sad Oh dear, my no spoiler policy failed. But WOW!

04-12-2009, 10:28 PM
zzMusic RE: Episode 6 Discussion
(04-12-2009 10:27 PM)almh Wrote:  
(04-12-2009 10:25 PM)PendolinoGuy Wrote:  Ooooh...

Mah, I just read that Sad Oh dear, my no spoiler policy failed. But WOW!

Bummer
04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
Almh, I'm glad I'm not the only one who was unsure of what happened to Sarah. I might be wrong but I don't remember hearing a gunshot or seeing her body in the next couple of scenes in the flat. But that might just have been because the camera angles.
AND I was disappointed by Harry and Ruth's interruption!! But I am glad she made the first move, in my mind it shows she's some way towards putting everything they've gone through this series behind them.

Finally my two favourite lines have to be:
[Harry to Tariq] Cometh the hour, cometh the geek;
[Lucas- in a Russian accent] Your assurances are the feaces of dogs.
Genius!
04-12-2009, 10:30 PM
zzThumbs Up RE: Episode 6 Discussion
The slimy CIA officers not quite finished yet it seems Tongue
04-12-2009, 10:31 PM
LOL. She didn't kill herself.. she ran out. HAHA.

I thought this was much better than the previous episode, and it was an AMAZING episode. We found out so much stuff, Harry & Ruth (almost) went for a drink and Christine 2.0 gets closer and closer to dying.

Who btw, has a worse accent each week!!

Really sucks that Robert Glenister is out of the picture, hope he makes another appearance in the series.

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user