Spooks Forum
Episode 6 Discussion - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: MI5 Operations (/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Series 8 (/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Episode 6 Discussion (/thread-435.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 06-12-2009 09:02 PM

I think you said some things no-one else has pointed out, Tea Lady. Not least your sharp eye detected a collar size too small.

And I agree that if he was planning to hang out with Ruth he should touch up his makeup. But wherever they were going, Ruth wanted to hang out with him minus the piece of paper or folder in her hands and without the interruptions from Tariq and co.

Thanks for the giggle Smile

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - lwhite53 - 06-12-2009 09:08 PM

(06-12-2009 09:02 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I think you said some things no-one else has pointed out, Tea Lady. Not least your sharp eye detected a collar size too small.

I always thought they did that on purpose. When Harry gets really angry and his face reddens, that tight collar makes it look like his head might blow right off his shoulders.Tongue

Okay, back on thread now . . . (save you the trouble, Nitrus).Big Grin

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - almh - 06-12-2009 09:35 PM

Actually that is a point - does Harry's collar size in episode six (that better Nitrus? Wink) change depending on his mood? Because I remember in Doctor Who they said that their clothes sizes changed depending on how they were (I think it was more specifically that when Rose was tied up she wore tighter clothes compared with the rest of the episode... I sound so weird now.)

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - Dieder - 06-12-2009 10:59 PM

Very good episode... really loved it. Don't like to see Robert Glenister go though...

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - Tea Lady - 06-12-2009 11:02 PM

(06-12-2009 09:08 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  
(06-12-2009 09:02 PM)JHyde Wrote:  I think you said some things no-one else has pointed out, Tea Lady. Not least your sharp eye detected a collar size too small.

I always thought they did that on purpose. When Harry gets really angry and his face reddens, that tight collar makes it look like his head might blow right off his shoulders.Tongue

lwhite53 that is so funny Big Grin

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - lwhite53 - 07-12-2009 02:29 AM

(06-12-2009 11:02 PM)Tea Lady Wrote:  
(06-12-2009 09:08 PM)lwhite53 Wrote:  

lwhite53 that is so funny Big Grin

Thanks . . . I do try!Rolleyes

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - Tea Lady - 07-12-2009 10:35 AM

I have just watched the episode again and there is one scene about 3/4 of the way through where Harry walks into the Grid and he is texting on his mobile phone. I dont think I have ever seen Harry text before. Then he talks to Ruth and Lucas. The next scene is Sarah in the flat. She is texting someone. Do you think they were trying to make it look like Harry and Sarah were texting each other?.....one to ponder

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - kirmostar - 07-12-2009 11:00 AM

Sarah "I don't yet know" - if I was signatory for a bank account with $6 billion dollars in it I would want to know. Sarah can't be that big in Nightingale if she doesn't have access to that information. Her time is running out now and she knows it. Dead Woman Walking.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - JHyde - 07-12-2009 04:32 PM

Harry knows how to text. Think 6.7 when he texts Ben...he texts, then Connie. Harry know how to type and use mod cons, he's no Luddite.

RE: Episode 6 Discussion - lwhite53 - 07-12-2009 05:51 PM

(07-12-2009 10:35 AM)Tea Lady Wrote:  I have just watched the episode again and there is one scene about 3/4 of the way through where Harry walks into the Grid and he is texting on his mobile phone. I dont think I have ever seen Harry text before. Then he talks to Ruth and Lucas. The next scene is Sarah in the flat. She is texting someone. Do you think they were trying to make it look like Harry and Sarah were texting each other?.....one to ponder

I've seen Harry text previously, so don't think that was the intent.