Spooks Forum
Hello there!! - Printable Version

+- Spooks Forum (http://www.spooksforum.co.uk)
+-- Forum: Thames House (/forum-13.html)
+--- Forum: New Personnel (/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Hello there!! (/thread-439.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello there!! - Akira - 05-12-2009 06:13 PM

I'm Akira Big Grin I have only seen later Spooks but I love it. Ros is my total idol, she kicks so much a**e it's amazing. That's my fave kind of female character in TV. Bit of an RA fan and I think he plays Lucas so well. Tariq is just gorgeous Heart Big Grin found a lovely pic of him for my display thingy, so cute!! Thud

As for me, I work in telly, nothing anywhere near Spooks though SadSadSad and I'm just really happy and friendly and all that jazz Big Grin Live in London, I'm always going through Liverpool st station scared to death of being caught in spooks crossfire!

Anyway hello everyone!! Big GrinBig Grin

RE: Hello there!! - deathbymascara - 05-12-2009 06:20 PM

Hello Big Grin
I never realised how good looking the guy who played Tariq was until I saw your display picture!! Adorable Heart

RE: Hello there!! - JHyde - 05-12-2009 06:21 PM

Hi Akira! Welcome to the forum. (Another person with double smiles. How is that possible?!)

RE: Hello there!! - Nitrus - 05-12-2009 06:23 PM

Welcome to the forum!

What is your role within the TV industry?

RE: Hello there!! - almh - 05-12-2009 06:26 PM

Welcome! You work in tv? Seriously cool Cool

RE: Hello there!! - lwhite53 - 05-12-2009 06:27 PM

Welcome, Akira.

RE: Hello there!! - JHyde - 05-12-2009 06:27 PM

What we REALLY want to know is whether you work at the Beeb, because if you do maybe you can be our agent there and find out if there'll be a season 9.

Nice to see a Tariq avatar. He is lovely to look at with his beautiful eyes and to listen to with his lovely voice. Malcolm who?

RE: Hello there!! - almh - 05-12-2009 06:28 PM

Yes JHyde, that is true, but we were being more subtle Tongue joking.

RE: Hello there!! - Akira - 05-12-2009 06:47 PM

Hi everyone! Awww wow what a welcome! *blushes*

I'm nothing glamorous, I'm a post production runner, between jobs at the mo but should be hearing back about one soon. Wish I could know lots about Spooks! Wouldn't be allowed to tell if I did. They do check these things!

Yeah Tariq is really cute, he's not normally my type but mmmm! Nice eye candy, but Malcolm was a legend! Tariq's accent is a bit London for me but yes the eyes are nice.

RE: Hello there!! - JHyde - 05-12-2009 06:49 PM

I know they do......and I was joking about Malcolm.
Spoiler: show
I do miss him.