Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello there!!
05-12-2009, 06:13 PM
zzExclamation Hello there!!
I'm Akira Big Grin I have only seen later Spooks but I love it. Ros is my total idol, she kicks so much a**e it's amazing. That's my fave kind of female character in TV. Bit of an RA fan and I think he plays Lucas so well. Tariq is just gorgeous Heart Big Grin found a lovely pic of him for my display thingy, so cute!! Thud

As for me, I work in telly, nothing anywhere near Spooks though SadSadSad and I'm just really happy and friendly and all that jazz Big Grin Live in London, I'm always going through Liverpool st station scared to death of being caught in spooks crossfire!

Anyway hello everyone!! Big GrinBig Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2009, 06:20 PM
RE: Hello there!!
Hello Big Grin
I never realised how good looking the guy who played Tariq was until I saw your display picture!! Adorable Heart

ros
Death by mascara. It was horrible to watch. Ruth's agonizing over the fact that there are no more horses in modern-day warfare and Adam's on a course learning how to lift his knuckles off the ground. So, you'll have to make do with me, I'm afraid.
05-12-2009, 06:21 PM
Hi Akira! Welcome to the forum. (Another person with double smiles. How is that possible?!)

[Image: colleagues.png]
Many thanks to Tyger for a terrific signature
05-12-2009, 06:23 PM
Welcome to the forum!

What is your role within the TV industry?

Sig & Av Guidelines | Rules | Spoiler Policy
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-12-2009, 06:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 06:26 PM by almh.)
Welcome! You work in tv? Seriously cool Cool

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
05-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Welcome, Akira.

harry
"What is the truth?"
"Betrayal is a cancer. Let it eat your soul, not mine."
"Please tell me this isn't going where I think it's going."
05-12-2009, 06:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2009 06:30 PM by JHyde.)
What we REALLY want to know is whether you work at the Beeb, because if you do maybe you can be our agent there and find out if there'll be a season 9.

Nice to see a Tariq avatar. He is lovely to look at with his beautiful eyes and to listen to with his lovely voice. Malcolm who?

05-12-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes JHyde, that is true, but we were being more subtle Tongue joking.

DANNY - Placements all over the shop. Back up vehicles, chopper support if we need it. Bomb disposal with a signal jammer for Mary’s trademark remote control blasts. And Tom here’s doing the catering. Mate. You are so covered.
05-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Hi everyone! Awww wow what a welcome! *blushes*

I'm nothing glamorous, I'm a post production runner, between jobs at the mo but should be hearing back about one soon. Wish I could know lots about Spooks! Wouldn't be allowed to tell if I did. They do check these things!

Yeah Tariq is really cute, he's not normally my type but mmmm! Nice eye candy, but Malcolm was a legend! Tariq's accent is a bit London for me but yes the eyes are nice.
05-12-2009, 06:49 PM
I know they do......and I was joking about Malcolm.
Spoiler: show
I do miss him.